• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Peanut Butter Cookie Bark Recipe

In summary, to make Peanut Butter Cookie Bark, you will need creamy peanut butter, butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg, vanilla extract, flour, baking soda, salt, and milk chocolate chips. The bark can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week, in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks, or in the freezer for up to 3 months. Chunky peanut butter can be used in the recipe, but may result in a different texture and make it more difficult to cut. Any type of chocolate can be used, such as dark or white, and toppings like chopped peanuts, sea salt, drizzled chocolate, or crushed pretzels can be added for extra flavor.
DebPC
Staff member
Looks good.

Peanut butter cookie bark146533_n.jpg

Beautiful! Can I share?

This didn't originate with me, gleamed it off the net- don't have a source.

1. What ingredients do I need to make Peanut Butter Cookie Bark?

To make Peanut Butter Cookie Bark, you will need: creamy peanut butter, butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg, vanilla extract, flour, baking soda, salt, and milk chocolate chips.

2. How do I store Peanut Butter Cookie Bark?

Peanut Butter Cookie Bark can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week. For longer storage, keep it in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months.

3. Can I use chunky peanut butter instead of creamy?

Yes, you can use chunky peanut butter in this recipe. However, the bark may have a slightly different texture and the chunks of peanuts may make it more difficult to cut into even pieces.

4. Can I use a different type of chocolate instead of milk chocolate chips?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer in this recipe. Dark chocolate, white chocolate, or a combination of both would all work well.

5. Can I add any toppings to my Peanut Butter Cookie Bark?

Absolutely! Some popular toppings for Peanut Butter Cookie Bark include chopped peanuts, sea salt, drizzled chocolate, or even crushed pretzels for a sweet and salty twist.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • ConShan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • DebPC