• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Microwave Peanut Butter Brownies Recipe from Pampered Chef

In summary, to make Peanut Butter Brownies you will need flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and peanut butter. Natural peanut butter can be used in this recipe, but the texture and taste may differ slightly. For a fudgy texture, be careful not to overbake the brownies. Other nut butters, such as almond or cashew butter, can be substituted for peanut butter. Peanut Butter Brownies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, in the refrigerator for up to a week, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

I would think either the square baker or the DCB would work for double the recipe. After seeing your post, I made these for my family in the small baker and they said they were very rich and quite delicious.Shari

I agree with Shari. Please make them and let us know how they work out .

You'll have to adjust the baking time, of course, but it should work. I don't have the volumes of those at my fingertips, so I can't say which would work best.I'm with DebPC. Let us know how they turn out.

What ingredients are needed to make Peanut Butter Brownies?

To make Peanut Butter Brownies, you will need flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and peanut butter.

Can I use natural peanut butter in this recipe?

Yes, you can use natural peanut butter in this recipe. However, the texture and taste may differ slightly from using traditional peanut butter.

How do I achieve a fudgy texture in my Peanut Butter Brownies?

To achieve a fudgy texture, make sure to not overbake the brownies. They should still be slightly gooey in the middle when you take them out of the oven.

Can I substitute the peanut butter with another nut butter?

Yes, you can substitute the peanut butter with another nut butter such as almond butter or cashew butter.

How should I store Peanut Butter Brownies?

Peanut Butter Brownies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. You can also store them in the refrigerator for up to a week or in the freezer for up to 3 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • chef131doreen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies