1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: PDF Problems

1. PCSarahjm

PCSarahjm Advanced Member

I had to buy a new laptop (my old one crashed) its a Compaq CQ61.......anyhow I am unable to go to consultants corner and open Host/guest specials or outside order forms. There is a box that pops up with adobe on the top and an ok icon to click......but no error message. Can someone help me out?? Thanks

Dec 17, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Maybe you need to update your version of the Adobe reader.

Dec 17, 2009
  3. PCSarahjm

PCSarahjm Advanced Member

I did that already and still same results. I am just really lost b/c I had some emails with PDF attachments and those open up correctly with no problems.

Dec 17, 2009
  4. Shannen

Shannen Novice Member

Do you have a pop-up blocker installed that is blocking it from opening up another page? You would most likely see this in a toolbar at the top of your Internet Explorer screen.

Dec 17, 2009
  5. MLinAZ

MLinAZ Member Gold Member

Adobe Reader is a free program, I would try re-installing it. You can download it for free from Adobe

I would also open your Task Manager (ctrl+alt+del) and click on Processes and look to see if you can find Adobe Reader running as a process. Outlook does that to me sometimes, it won't open but it's running as a process 2 or 3 times. I close them all (End Process) and then open Outlook again. It will give me a message about having trouble previously, but it opens properly that time.

Dec 17, 2009
Have something to add?