1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: PDF help

1. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

Ok so I do not have a PDF program. I have been looking at some of the free editors and cannot seem to find what I need.

I love the PDF's that have been available from here and TT but the margins are wierd and do not print right on my printer.

Any ideas from the IT gurus?

May 8, 2009
  2. Chef Bobby

Chef Bobby Veteran Member Gold Member

May 8, 2009
  3. jwpamp

jwpamp Veteran Member

I use a PDF creator that is free. It's called Primo PDF. You can find it online at PDF Converter — #1 Free PDF Creator — PrimoPDF

You create a document (word, publisher, etc), then when you hit the "file" ."Print", it gives you the choice to "print" in PrimoPDF, which transforms the doc into PDF.

You can't modify existing PDF files, though. I use it for everything from my cluster newsletters to flyers, etc. They take up less space.

May 8, 2009
  4. etteluap70PC

I have this too and so far it does not do what I need. I admit I am still figuring it out though. I was just trying to adjust some exhisting files so I did not have to create my own from scratch.

May 8, 2009
  5. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

If you're trying to edit existing PDFs, then you're mostly out of luck. There is some software out there that will convert PDFs into Word documents, but the conversion is inexact, and sometimes creates more problems than it fixes. So other than buying a copy of Acrobat (not the reader, the full version), you're probably stuck.

May 8, 2009
  6. etteluap70PC

May 9, 2009
Have something to add?