• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saving Documents with PDFescape: Troubleshooting Tips

In summary, to save a document with PDFescape, click on the "Save" button or press "Ctrl+S" on your keyboard. If you are unable to save, check your internet connection and make sure the document is not read-only. You can also save your document in a different file format by clicking on the "Save As" button. Troubleshooting issues with saving may involve clearing cache and cookies, using a different browser, or contacting customer support. Unfortunately, PDFescape does not have an auto-save feature, so it is important to save frequently or use the "Save and Continue" button.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
They changed it and it's not working the same as it was before - how do I save a document that I worked on with pdfescape?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nevermind - there's a little icon on the left now. Argh - I hate changes...

Did your password work? Mine didn't work, so I had to sign in through Google (which is not the e-mail addy associated with my account, but whatever, I got in).If they're going to make changes, I wish they were useful ones, like being able to "undo" a messed up white-out!!

1. How do I save a document with PDFescape?

To save a document with PDFescape, simply click on the "Save" button located in the top toolbar. You can also press the "Ctrl+S" keys on your keyboard as a shortcut. A pop-up window will appear asking you to choose a location to save the document on your computer.

2. Why am I unable to save my document with PDFescape?

If you are unable to save your document with PDFescape, it could be due to a few reasons. First, make sure you have a stable internet connection. If your connection is weak or lost, you may not be able to save your document. Additionally, check that the document is not read-only or locked by another user.

3. Can I save my document as a different file format with PDFescape?

Yes, PDFescape allows you to save your document as a different file format. Click on the "Save As" button in the top toolbar and choose the desired file format from the dropdown menu. You can save your document as a PDF, Word document, or image file.

4. How do I troubleshoot issues with saving my document?

If you are experiencing issues with saving your document, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. You can also try using a different browser or updating your current browser to the latest version. If the problem persists, contact PDFescape's customer support for further assistance.

5. Is there an auto-save feature in PDFescape?

Unfortunately, PDFescape does not have an auto-save feature. It is important to save your document frequently to avoid losing any changes. You can also use the "Save and Continue" button, located in the top toolbar, to save your progress as you work on the document.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • naekelsey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
hoosierchef
  • ChefJWarren
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies