• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef's Newest Team Leader!!!

In summary, the person is excited to have made Team Leader for the month in their business with PC. They had previously dabbled in PC and then got out of the business completely due to a job lay-off, but picked it up again as a way to earn some income. They have had over $2000 in sales this month, were promoted to Senior Consultant last month and Team Leader this month, and are aiming to reach the Director level by November. They have a supportive group but are excited to receive leads from the company. Other members congratulate and offer support, and the person clarifies the requirements for receiving leads.
hmolah
I'm so excited! I've just made Team Leader for the month!! WOOHOO! I had dabbled in PC the last several years, and then in late summer 2008 to July 2009 I got out of the biz altogether. The only reason I didn't go completely inactive was because of the new career plan. When the corporate world booted me to the curb along with millions of others (lay-off), I picked up PC as a way to get SOME income in. I'm still unemployed, but so far I've had over $2000 in sales this month, promoted last month to Senior Consultant and this month to Team Leader! I am on the road to Director and hoping to do that by Nov. 1! (I want to keep the monthly tradition of promoting going, lol!!!) I still have a ways to go, but I really think that this month myself and my 2 recruits will have $4000 in sales. I need a few more, but I have 4 potential recruits in the wings just deciding. Anyway, I had to shout some PC goodness. I'm hospitality where I live, so my group while very supportive, doesn't get as excited about my promotions (understandably) as I do!!! I can't wait to get HO leads! I've never gotten one!!! I have to wait a couple of months I guess though! It will be worth it I'm sure!!! :D:chef:

yeah that is so exciting. Keep up the awsome work. You can do it.

Congrats!!! HO leads rock- I just had a fabulous show with a HO lead this weekend!!!

OMG!! WHAT AN AWESOME JOB YOU ARE DOING!!!! Keep up the great work and you'll promote (again!!) in no time!!!

That's fantastic - way to go!! Keep up the momentum and you'll definitely reach your goal by December!!

http://tickers.tickerfactory.com/smiles/smilies-happyforyou.gifCongratulations!!!http://tickers.tickerfactory.com/smiles/smilies-happyforyou.gif
That's a GREAT accomplishment!!!​

Congrats! That is great, and an AMAZING story....what a motivational story for your shows! Wishing you much success! P.S...you should be eligible for leads as early as the 8th of the following month! Whoo Whoo! Enjoy the fruits of your labor. :)

Congrats!! You are doing a great job!

That is great news. Keep up the good work.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Congrats! That is great, and an AMAZING story....what a motivational story for your shows! Wishing you much success! P.S...you should be eligible for leads as early as the 8th of the following month! Whoo Whoo! Enjoy the fruits of your labor. :)

Don't I have to have 3 consecutive months of at least $1250 in personal sales? I'm unclear on the requirements. Although, Oct. 8 would be great too! lol

Thanks for the support everyone!

hmolah said:
Don't I have to have 3 consecutive months of at least $1250 in personal sales? I'm unclear on the requirements. Although, Oct. 8 would be great too! lol

Thanks for the support everyone!

Oops! Yes you do....sorry....it is to have 3 of 4 months with 1250 in sales, and at least 1 recruit in that same 4 month period....somehow I thought I read that you had met those qualifications! I'm jumping the gun! lol

You will love the leads....and you're on your way! :thumbup:

1. How do I become a Pampered Chef Team Leader?

To become a Pampered Chef Team Leader, you must first be an active consultant with at least $15,000 in sales within the past 6 months. You can then apply for the Team Leader position through your consultant's website or by contacting your upline leader.

2. What are the responsibilities of a Pampered Chef Team Leader?

As a Pampered Chef Team Leader, you will be responsible for mentoring and supporting a team of consultants, helping them achieve their sales goals, and recruiting new members to your team. You will also attend training sessions and meetings to stay updated on company policies and products.

3. What benefits do I receive as a Pampered Chef Team Leader?

As a Pampered Chef Team Leader, you will receive a higher commission rate on your personal sales and the sales of your team. You will also have the opportunity to earn bonuses and rewards, attend exclusive leadership events, and receive additional training and support from the company.

4. Can I still be a Pampered Chef Team Leader if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can still be a Pampered Chef Team Leader while maintaining a full-time job. Many of our successful team leaders have other jobs and manage their Pampered Chef business on the side. It may require good time management and dedication, but it is definitely possible.

5. How can I help my team be successful as a Pampered Chef Team Leader?

As a Pampered Chef Team Leader, it is important to provide your team with support, training, and motivation. Help them set achievable goals, provide them with resources and tools, and be available to answer any questions they may have. Encourage a positive and collaborative team culture to promote success for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefMommyof3Boys
  • 11accold