• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chefhef Mexican Wedding Cookies 3>

In summary, Mexican Wedding Cookies, also known as Russian Tea Cakes or Snowball Cookies, are a traditional sweet treat that is made with butter, flour, sugar, and nuts. They can be customized with different ingredients, such as using almond flour and gluten-free all-purpose flour for a gluten-free version. They can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature or in the freezer, and can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer.
LeslieSGI
Gold Member
My Director made these for our cluster's holiday get together and they were awesome. If you need to bake one more batch of holiday cookies, you won't be disappointed in these unless you hate pecans and tender buttery cookies rolled in powdered sugar. You can find them in the recipe search on Consultant's Corner. Happy Holidays!!​

Last edited:
yum! I love Mexican Wedding Cookies!

Wow, those cookies sound amazing! I love pecans and buttery cookies, so I will definitely have to give them a try. Thank you for sharing the recipe search on Consultant's Corner, I will definitely check it out. Happy holidays to you as well!

1. What are Mexican Wedding Cookies?

Mexican Wedding Cookies, also known as Russian Tea Cakes or Snowball Cookies, are a traditional sweet treat made with butter, flour, sugar, and nuts. They are typically shaped into small balls and rolled in powdered sugar.

2. Are Pampered Chef Mexican Wedding Cookies gluten-free?

Yes, our Mexican Wedding Cookies are gluten-free. We use a combination of almond flour and gluten-free all-purpose flour to create a delicious and gluten-free version of this classic cookie.

3. Can I customize the ingredients in Pampered Chef Mexican Wedding Cookies?

Yes, you can customize the ingredients in our Mexican Wedding Cookies to suit your preferences. For example, you can use different types of nuts or add in some chocolate chips for a twist on the traditional recipe.

4. How do I store Pampered Chef Mexican Wedding Cookies?

Our Mexican Wedding Cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week. You can also freeze them for longer storage, just make sure to thaw them before serving.

5. Can I make Pampered Chef Mexican Wedding Cookies ahead of time?

Yes, you can make our Mexican Wedding Cookies ahead of time. They will keep well in the fridge for a few days or in the freezer for several weeks. Just make sure to let them come to room temperature before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nancycookspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies