• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Sister's Pampered Chef$ Show: Can She Take Advantage of 60% Off?

In summary, My first host will be closing her catty show in the next few days and wants to know if she can use her PC$ in February so that she can take advantage of the 60% off when her sister, who booked a party from her, is hosting her show. I told her I didn't know and would find out. Please help!
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
My first host will be closing her catty show in the next few days and wants to know if she can use her PC$ in February so that she can take advantage of the 60% off when her sister, who booked a party from her, is hosting her show. I told her I didn't know and would find out. Please help!

Nope. If she doesn't use her Host Benefits on her own show she looses them. She does however get 10% off for the year and any booking benefits that she earned.

Do you mean her free product value that she earned from her show?

If so - than no, she can't. If she does not redeem her free product value when she closes her show, than she loses that benefit - same thing with half-off, and show discount. It's a one time deal.

Thanks. I didn't think that she could, but I thought it was worth asking.

I have had hosts in the past think they can use the free stuff to purchase the half price stuff. I always want to ask them what they don't understand about free. Especially when I list out what they can get, I don't say "you can get the half priced stuff for free when you use your free value?!"

Let her know that it's part of the benefits that our hosts never pay full price for a year. Have her look at a couple of items she wants now that she could purchase at 60% off then. You may need to let her know that her past host discount doesn't add to the 60% off!

If you word them as separate benefits in a specific order, it helps hosts to "get" it.1) First, you get free products of your choice.
2) Second, you can select up to 4 half-price items or combos.
3) Then you can take advantage of the monthly host bonus.
4) If there are still items on your wish list, you receive a discount on those items.
5) And, hosts don't pay shipping on their order, get the monthly host bonus at shows that book from their show (within 6 months), and get a 10% discount on purchases for a full year.Informing them in that order helps eliminate some confusion.

That is the exact order I let them know their host benefits but some still don't get it.

1. What is the 60% off offer for "My Sister's Pampered Chef$ Show"?

The 60% off offer for "My Sister's Pampered Chef$ Show" is a special promotion where the hostess of the show can receive a 60% discount on select Pampered Chef products based on the total sales from her show.

2. Can my sister take advantage of the 60% off offer if she is not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, your sister can take advantage of the 60% off offer even if she is not a Pampered Chef consultant. This offer is exclusively for the hostess of the show and is a way for us to thank her for hosting and sharing our products with her friends and family.

3. How does my sister qualify for the 60% off offer?

In order for your sister to qualify for the 60% off offer, she must host a Pampered Chef show and have a minimum of $200 in sales. The more sales she has, the higher the discount she can receive, up to 60% off select products.

4. Can my sister combine the 60% off offer with other discounts or promotions?

No, the 60% off offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. However, your sister can still earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from her show, in addition to the 60% off offer.

5. How long is the 60% off offer valid for?

The 60% off offer is valid for the hostess' show date and for two weeks after the show. This gives your sister enough time to gather any additional orders from friends and family who were unable to attend the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Telynn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
monicag
  • chef-kina