• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Account Login Issues in NW Indiana?

In summary, if you are unable to log into your Pampered Chef account, make sure you are using the correct email and password, check your internet connection, and clear your browser's cache and cookies. If you have forgotten your password, use the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. You can also log in with your social media accounts. If you are still having trouble, contact customer service for assistance. There is a limit to the number of login attempts for security purposes.
PamperedPrincess74
Anyone else not able to get into it?

I can't either! I just tried and it kicked back saying "cannot find website". Maybe they are doing an update?!?!
Joanne

Good at least I know it's not just me!

same problem here.

Me too. Way frustrating!

Ok thought it was just me.. glad you posted!

I could not get into my guest orders today. I wonder if it's first of the month issues? Or maybe updating for fall?

Right now if you go to www.pamperedchef.com it states, "The Pampered Chef Web site is currently offline due to power outages. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you."

I bet it is caused by the heat. a few years ago here in NY we had a statewide power outage when the grid when down in August because there were so many people w/ air conditioners.fans on etc. Never knows

yippee! I was finally able to get on about an hour ago :)

The national news mentioned Chicago as one of the cities having grid issues and a lot of people with out power including A/C. If they got the weather we had yesterday it was probably close to triple digits!

Leea

it was close to 100 here in the Adirondack Mtns. The humidity is awful.

Yep, I am about 40 minutes East of Chicago, in NW Indiana...it was 100 yesterday (heat index of 112) and it is supposed to be way cooler today (only 95!)....lol!

There were lots of outages in Chicago yesterday, ComEd can never keep up!

1. Why am I unable to log into my account?

There could be a few reasons why you are having trouble logging into your account. Make sure you are using the correct email address and password associated with your account. Also, check to see if your internet connection is stable. If you are still having issues, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and try again.

2. I forgot my password. What should I do?

If you have forgotten your password, click on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. You will then be prompted to enter your email address associated with your account. An email will be sent to you with instructions on how to reset your password.

3. Can I use my social media account to log in?

Yes, you can use your Facebook or Google account to log into your Pampered Chef account. Simply click on the "Log in with Facebook" or "Log in with Google" button on the login page and follow the prompts.

4. I am still unable to log into my account. What should I do?

If you are still having trouble logging in, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. They will be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and get you logged into your account.

5. Is there a limit to the number of login attempts?

For security purposes, there is a limit to the number of login attempts. If you exceed the limit, you will be temporarily locked out of your account. You can try again after a few minutes or contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • JTurco
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies