• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for a Website? Pros & Guidelines to Consider

In summary, Rachel is very happy with her website, and finds it to be a very successful tool for her. She is excited to see the new guidelines that will let guests register through the website. She also plans to set up her website to take orders online beginning in March.
jonna
I'm am very interested in getting a website set up, but I want to wait until after my first few shows.

I was curious, for those of you who do have a website do you find it to be a large part of your success?

Also, I've read here and there that there are new guidelines as far as posting of your website, etc. Can someone fill me in on that?

I love my website. I have not even had my first kitchen show yet, but I have received two web orders. I think my website was a great selling tool for the Bridal Shower I just booked. If PC could make it that we can have our registries through our website, I'll be happy as a clam!

Love the websitesI am a brand new PC consultant and signed up for a website right away. I have only had one party and have already gotten about $200 worth of sales on it. It is a FANTASTIC tool.

There are a few things I would like to see, though. I would love to have some interface between the website and pampered partner. It is frustrating to have to enter everything twice. This is the case for both orders and guest and host information.

And I am excited that they are going to a picture format for the product sections so folks will be able to browse our products. I think that will be a big help for sales.

All in all, I think the site is a great tool. I am able to take orders from all over the country and it has been wonderful for my hosts. (They can manage their parties on it...inviting by email, keeping track of responses... even printing mailing labels.)

It is definately worth the $42 bucks.

Love,
Rachel

How are you guys who are brand new immediately signing up for a website? It's telling me I have to wait for my PC Debit card to sign up.

Back when I was a consultant, they didn't have the website thing up yet, so this part is new to me. Young whippersnappers! LOL :D

Yes, you have to wait for your PC Debit Card to sign up, but it doen's t take that long to get. I have had mine since I started in Dec. and I have had a lot of guests and hosts say they have seen it, but no online orders yet. Does anyone know how you are informed that you have an online order waiting? And do you have to be "qualified" before they can order online?I just had my 2nd show ($848). I am hoping to generate more sales in February for the incentive bonus!

online orderIf you have a guest order something from your website as part of a show the system will e-mail you directly and you will put it on your Pampered partner as if it was an outside order, it does not go to home office. If a customer places an individual order, not part of a show, from your website it goes directly to the company, you do not do anything to place the order. Either way you will receive an e-mail with the person's information and products ordered.

You can also check for web orders on your personal website assistant. Once you get where you have a list of your shows there is an area that tells you if you have order and if they are reviewed or unreviewed.

I hope that helps! :)

Last edited:
Christa said:
I love my website. I have not even had my first kitchen show yet, but I have received two web orders. I think my website was a great selling tool for the Bridal Shower I just booked. If PC could make it that we can have our registries through our website, I'll be happy as a clam!

Guess what! That starts in March! ;)

That is going to be awesome! I have a showere next month and I am setting it up in my News section and then removing items as they are purchased. That will be such an improvement!

1. What are the benefits of having a website for my Pampered Chef business?

Having a website can greatly benefit your Pampered Chef business by providing a central online location for customers to learn about your products, place orders, and contact you. It also allows for increased visibility and reach, as well as the opportunity to showcase your unique offerings and build a strong online presence.

2. How do I know if I'm ready for a website?

If you have a strong customer base and are looking to expand your reach and streamline your business operations, it may be time to consider a website. Additionally, if you are finding it difficult to keep up with manual order processing and customer inquiries, a website can help automate these tasks and free up more of your time.

3. What factors should I consider when creating a website for my Pampered Chef business?

There are several important factors to consider when creating a website for your Pampered Chef business, including your target audience, budget, design and functionality, and marketing strategy. It's important to have a clear understanding of your goals and objectives for the website before beginning the design and development process.

4. Should I hire a professional web designer or use a website builder?

The answer to this question depends on your technical skills and budget. If you have experience with web design and have the time and resources to create a professional-looking website, you may choose to do it yourself using a website builder. However, if you are not familiar with web design or want a more customized and polished website, it is recommended to hire a professional web designer.

5. How can I drive traffic to my Pampered Chef website?

There are several ways to drive traffic to your website, including search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, email marketing, and paid advertising. It's important to have a strong online marketing strategy in place to attract potential customers and drive them to your website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Gatorbits
  • Pampered Laura
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies