• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Starting Fresh: Seeking Advice on Getting a Website

In summary, new consultants must meet certain sales thresholds before being allowed to have a website.
pampered_chef_amber
I am thinking about getting a website ,I was wondering how many on here have it. I am in my 2nd month with pc and not having very much luck with it.
I didn't make my ss month one and I'm not going to make it this month. I am
very upset and aggarvated right now,I am trying so hard. I thought if I get the website, starting a new year that it could help out alot. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Love My WebsiteI love my website. I do not do a lot of individual ordering business, although this month has been pretty good, but my hosts love the Host site for their shows. You can send e-vites and reminders and guests and rsvp online and place an order if they are unable to attend and it counts towards the hosts show.

I would not get a website thinking it is a miracle pill, you will still need to pound the pavement (so to speak) and make customer care calls and do host coaching. But the site is helpful and hosts and guests like it.

I love having my website for my hosts to use. I've not had any individual orders from anyone not hosting a show as of yet. I've only had one problem with guests ordering so far and it was because I had mis-spelled the hosts last name. It is extremely case sensitive so when you enter your shows be careful. My host lost out on 2 orders because of that so I purchased a stone for her to compensate her for my error.

The rules have changed for new consultants though. They have limited the available options on your sites until you "qualify". I was lucky enough to have qualified in my first month so you may want to wait to purchase your site until after you qualify ($1250.00 in sales or 4 shows) It states that when you go to sign up the new guidelines will be provided to you. Good luck with your new business!! :D

Copied from the notice sent out to us yesterday:
Consultants signing up for a new Personal Web Site will see these
guidelines in message form on Consultant’s Corner. They will be programmed
into our system for automatic enforcement in January and February.

1. What are the benefits of having a website for my business?

Having a website can greatly increase your business's visibility and accessibility. It allows potential customers to find and learn more about your products and services, and can also serve as a platform for online sales. Additionally, a website can help establish your brand and credibility as a business.

2. How do I choose the right website platform for my business?

There are many factors to consider when choosing a website platform, such as cost, ease of use, design options, and compatibility with your business's needs. It's important to do research and compare different platforms to determine which one best suits your business.

3. Do I need to hire a professional web designer to create my website?

It depends on your comfort level with website design and the complexity of your business's needs. There are many easy-to-use website builders available that allow you to create a professional-looking website without any coding knowledge. However, if you want a more customized and advanced website, hiring a professional web designer may be necessary.

4. How do I drive traffic to my website?

There are several ways to drive traffic to your website, such as utilizing social media, optimizing your website for search engines, and utilizing email marketing. It's also important to regularly update your website with fresh content to keep visitors coming back.

5. How do I maintain my website once it's up and running?

Maintaining your website involves regularly updating content, monitoring for any technical issues, and keeping up with the latest design and functionality trends. You may also need to regularly review and update your website's SEO to ensure it remains visible to potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• monica_sweetconsultant
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
baychef
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies