• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Version of Freezer Meal Workshops- Reviews, Tips, Etc

I just downloaded the PC recipes and haven't looked at them very closely, but at first glance some of the recipes sounded familiar....like recipes that PC already had out. They may be different, I just haven't read through the ingredients yet.The PAMPERED CHEF Version of the Freezer Meals workshop has recipes that are different from the Facebook group version.
esavvymom
Staff member
This thread is for the discussion of tips, successes, suggestions, etc for the PAMPERED CHEF Version of the Freezer Meals workshop. If you have done the Facebook group version, I would be curious about your tips and suggestions as well. http://www.pamperedchef.com/cc/freezer-meal-workshopsIf you have tried the PC version of the freezer show, please share what worked, what didn't, etc. I have a customer who asked me about it and I told her I just learned about it from conference, and would get back to her soon and see what we can schedule. I'm actually a bit nervous- since it's been quite awhile since I've done a live cooking show! (couple small ones, mostly catalog). So I don't have any tips to add....yet.

Last edited:
I haven't jumped into the Freezer Workshops yet but I have been reading up on all of the materials. I am part of the Facebook group and have read through the materials there as well as the materials on Consultant Connection. At face value, I like the menus on the Facebook page better as they seem to be simpler. For example, one of the new recipes on CC calls for each guest to bring 2 tbsp of milk. It doesn't seem as user friendly. I am also afraid that they are a little too commercial. All of the recipes call for the top end items, double grill pan, DCB, Rockcrok, etc. but don't give (or at least I missed) directions for preparing it some other way. While I would love to use the workshop to sell some of these big ticket items, but I am afraid that they might scare off some people. Our team is going to give it a go in the upcoming month and see what we think. One of our team members has been doing them for a couple of months now with pretty good success.

I just got back from the grocery store with my menu shopping lists. (I actually had all 3...doing maybe 1/2 the recipes from each. My son is allergic to beef, so I'm doing mostly the chicken recipes to start with.) ANYWAY, I didn't really like the layout of the shopping list. I LIKED that they had it broken by store section (Dairy, produce, meat, etc), but then you have to flip it over to the back and make sure you have THOSE items too, which were broken down by RECIPE, not section of the store! Very confusing.Personally, like you said about the 2 Tbsp milk, or 1 cup of ketchup or little bits of this or that, I thought maybe I could have those as a few ingredients I could bring, and then the rest "whole" (or nearly whole) items- they bring.I'd love to see the FB info...but I"m not on FB. Any chance they are documents you could upload here??? Please??:bow:

I just downloaded the PC recipes and haven't looked at them very closely, but at first glance some of the recipes sounded familiar....like recipes that PC already had out. They may be different, I just haven't read through the ingredients yet.I have made 4 of the FB Page freezer meals and tried 3 from my freezer. So far, while they were all edible, there is not one that I would eat/make again. Now, that is only 3 out of tons of recipes, but it makes me leery to try more. So, I am looking forward to reading through the PC recipes more closely and picking some to try.

which FB page?

If you do the freezer meals workshop be sure to read through the recipes carefully. For instance, there is a stir-fry recipe in menu 1 that calls for mixing together a sauce, but it doesn't include a small whisk or mini-whipper as part of the equipment list. Think through each recipe and provide plenty of tools. Besides, the more they play with the more they'll want.

I haven't been able to find the facebook group? Can someone share the link?

JackieZ said:
I haven't been able to find the facebook group? Can someone share the link?
It is my understanding from a post on another thread discussing this, that it is a 'private' group and you have to be invited and approved. They stopped approving "outsiders" I think...keeping it to just their group. Not sure exactly. I know the lady who was nice enough to send links/invitations to other ChefSuccess folks said she wasn't seeing any of the people she sent over for approval actually being let into the group. Who knows. So for those of us outside the circle, we have the PC version to work with...which is more than enough really.

Thank you!

1. What is the Pampered Chef version of Freezer Meal Workshops?

The Pampered Chef version of Freezer Meal Workshops is a meal preparation service offered by Pampered Chef, a direct sales company that provides kitchen tools and cookware. The workshops allow customers to assemble and freeze multiple meals in a short amount of time, cutting down on meal prep and cooking time during the week.

2. Are there any reviews available for Pampered Chef's Freezer Meal Workshops?

Yes, there are numerous reviews available online for Pampered Chef's Freezer Meal Workshops. Many customers have raved about the convenience and quality of the meals, as well as the variety of recipes offered. However, as with any service, there may be some mixed reviews, so it's best to read a few different sources before making a decision.

3. What are some tips for making the most out of a Pampered Chef Freezer Meal Workshop?

Some tips for making the most out of a Pampered Chef Freezer Meal Workshop include planning ahead and choosing recipes that use similar ingredients, prepping ingredients before the workshop to save time, and labeling each meal with cooking instructions and expiration dates. It's also helpful to have a well-organized workspace and to work efficiently.

4. Can I customize the meals in a Pampered Chef Freezer Meal Workshop?

Yes, you can customize the meals in a Pampered Chef Freezer Meal Workshop to fit your dietary restrictions or preferences. The company offers a variety of recipes, including options for vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free diets. You can also swap out ingredients or adjust the portion sizes to fit your needs.

5. How long do the meals in a Pampered Chef Freezer Meal Workshop last in the freezer?

The meals in a Pampered Chef Freezer Meal Workshop typically last for 3-6 months in the freezer. However, it's important to follow proper storage and thawing instructions to ensure the best quality and taste. It's also recommended to rotate and use the meals within a few weeks for optimal freshness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mdelaine
Replies
Views
ElieQ
  • Stephaniecafe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
legacypc46