• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing for Shows: Has Anyone Tried the Tool Turnabout and Catalog Totes?

Carry-All and Tool-Turn-Around totes are excellent. However, I've heard so many complaints about the Rolling tote. Mainly the complaints are related to the weight of the packed tote (after it is packed), and that it is difficult to lift it up and into a trunk of a car.
mandak
Hello,

I am in SS2 and am trying to find ways to get more organized when I go to shows. I am thinking about purchasing the Tool Turn about Tote and the catalog shoulder tote.

I was just wondering if anyone had these and what they think about them.

Thanks!

The tool turn about tote is wonderful and so is that Show To Go tote that is being offered on the supply order now. I started right after the show to go promo was over, but am so glad that are letting us purchase the products. I can't wait to get the rolling piece next month.

what does the show to go one look like or hold???? thanks

Carry All ToteThe Carryall is great! I have it and the Tool Turnabout tote and I can get EVERYTHING for a show in the 2 of them plus my laptop backback, which holds all my catalogs and order forms and paperwork. The Carryall has 3 equal sized compartments in the main area and then a skinny compartment that's as wide as the tote. In this tote, I put the Sm Saute Pan, batter bowls, sm Stainless Steel Bowl, Simple Additions Medium Sq and Bowl. In the wide pocket I put the red crate, the Stone I'm taking, and also the Large Simple Additions Square and cutting board. And I just drop the Tool Turnabout into the tote and I'm good to go! I was going to get the Rolling Case and now I don't know if I will since I can get everthing I need in those 2 totes.

The tool-turn-about tote is a "must have". You don't have to worry about your utensils flying allover while you’re on the way to your show.

The catalog tote is what I carry every day. It has a clear pocket in the front where you put your catalogs – it is a great advertisement. I can carry my purse and my planner in this tote (I don’t have a big purse and I can take the purse out when I want to travel light . . .or incognito). It’s not really big enough for hauling show materials. Oh, it has a small zipper pocket inside, a place for business cards and a place for two pens. Also, it is zippered across the top.

:) The first thing I bought from paperwork and supply is the tool turn about, could not live without it. Very durable (SS#1). I just purchased the catalog tote. I LOVE IT!! What a way to advertise and have supplies on you for potential Host's. Well worth the money!!:)

Last edited:
Where can you find this?Is there a picture somewhere of the tote? how much is it? It sounds like something I'd be interested in. I am in my SS#1 but plan on doing this for a long time to come! :)

Thanks!

I love all of my totes and can't wait to purchase the rolling piece next month (didn't earn that one). I strongly recommend them, plus they look very classy!

go to the PC site, to consultant news, the fall/winter special edition.

do you use boththe carry all tote and the crate?

is it better to wait for the rolling case?

Found it.. thank you so much.. looks GREAT

No to rolling toteI agree that the Tool-Turn-Around and Carry-All totes are excellent. However, I've heard so many complaints about the Rolling tote. Mainly the complaints are related to the weight of the rolling tote (after it is packed), and that it is difficult to lift it up and into a trunk of a car. If you have a van or SUV where you just lift it and put it in, it probably would be fine if you don't mind the weight of the packed tote. But if you have a sedan or car where you have to lift it up and over the edge of the trunk to get it into your car, I would recommend saving yourself the $50 and not getting the rolling tote.

For me the crates that I pack are pretty darn heavy too so I don't see that there will be much of a difference b/w the crates and the rolling tote.

Just my opinion......but I LOVE my rolling tote. If I had to rank them, it would be rolling tote, than TTA bag, then the tote. Yes, the tote is heavy...but anything that you put that much stuff in would be. I have mine packed to the rim and I'm still able to manage it. (It's not pretty, but I do it...lol). Just don't pick it up by the pull-handle when it's that full...use the side handles instead.

Have a great day,
Sandy

I agree that the rolling tote is very heavy when packed. But that's why I like the rollers. I have a very bad back and I love that I can roll it when possible. I try not to put any stones or anything heavy like that in the rolling tote to cut down on the weight. I put those in the carry all tote.

I also bring my crate along for the dirty dishes. But all of the products I bring I can fit in the three totes.

rolling tote ?Can you actually fit the entire crate in with it loaded with tools or is it not that big?

soonerchef said:
For me the crates that I pack are pretty darn heavy too so I don't see that there will be much of a difference b/w the crates and the rolling tote.

The rolling cart IS heavier. I like it okay, but I have a little SUV and don't have to go "up and over" to get it into a trunk. If hauling heavy weight is an issue, avoid the rolling tote. Also, beware the handle. My friend broke her's about a week after she started using the tote. If it's full, you should use your foot AND the handle to tilt it back for rolling.

soonerchef said:
I love all of my totes and can't wait to purchase the rolling piece next month (didn't earn that one). I strongly recommend them, plus they look very classy!
Andrea,
Would you mind posting pics?
I put all of my stuff into 2 crates, and that gets HEAVY! The paper work alone is a ton.
The catalog shoulder tote is fairly priced, I own an older tool turnabout, and my concern, is I will have all mis matched pieces :D

Chozengirl said:
Andrea,
Would you mind posting pics?
I put all of my stuff into 2 crates, and that gets HEAVY! The paper work alone is a ton.
The catalog shoulder tote is fairly priced, I own an older tool turnabout, and my concern, is I will have all mis matched pieces :D

That would involve finding where my daughter put my digital camera! Hmmm, tough thing to do without hubby here to help.

Someone else have pics?

I can describe them to you (I think) after the kids bath, unless someone beats me to it!

Ginger428 said:

Thank you!

1. How does the Tool Turnabout work for organizing my Pampered Chef shows?

The Tool Turnabout is a rotating caddy that can hold up to 60 pounds of your Pampered Chef tools and products. It has multiple compartments and pockets, making it easy to keep your items organized and easily accessible during your shows. Simply turn the caddy to access the tools you need without having to search through a cluttered bag or basket.

2. Can the Tool Turnabout hold all of my Pampered Chef tools and products?

Yes, the Tool Turnabout is designed to hold a large amount of Pampered Chef items. It can hold up to 60 pounds of tools and products, making it perfect for organizing and transporting everything you need for your shows.

3. Do I need to assemble the Tool Turnabout?

No, the Tool Turnabout comes fully assembled and ready to use. You simply need to load your Pampered Chef items into the caddy and it is ready to go.

4. How does the Catalog Tote help with organizing my shows?

The Catalog Tote is a carrying case specifically designed for your Pampered Chef catalogs. It has multiple pockets and compartments to keep your catalogs organized and in good condition. You can also use it to store other small items like pens, order forms, and business cards.

5. Is the Catalog Tote durable enough for frequent use at shows?

Yes, the Catalog Tote is made of durable material and is designed to withstand frequent use at your Pampered Chef shows. It also has reinforced handles for added durability and a zipper closure to keep your catalogs secure and protected.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krusso
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • byrd1956
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • esavvymom