• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Themed Advertising Items

In summary, the speaker is a new PC consultant waiting for their kit to arrive. They are asking for advice on where to get business cards and paper with the PC logo on it. Other consultants suggest using vendors such as Merrill, Nancy's Web, and Directly from the Heart, and also recommend utilizing the resources available on the Pampered Chef website to access licensed merchandise vendors. They also advise not spending too much money on supplies at first and instead focusing on promoting the business through personal interactions and phone calls.
krhodes74
Good Morning,I am new to the PC world and as a matter of fact, I amGood Morning,
I am new to the PC world and as a matter of fact, I am still waiting on my kit to arrive. But I am getting very well prepared in the mean time. But I want to know where do you get business cards and paper with the logo on it. I have recently gone to a party and her card has the stone with the taco ring on it. I might be jumping the gun and this info might be in the kit. I am just so excited to get going I just can't wait anymore. What about paper items with the logo on them. Where do I get them. Any help would be great thanks. :)

supply vendorsFirst off congradulations on joining PC!We can get our "supplies" lilke business cards and such thru serveral vendors.We have a new vendor "merrill".You can access their site thru consultants corner.There is also www.nancysweb.com.
Another one is www.directlyfromtheheart.com
Good luck with your business!

Upon receiving your consultant ID number, you will be able to access "Consultant's Corner" at www.pamperedchef.com. You will then click on the "Promoting your Business" tab, and "Licensed Merchandise Vendors". There, you can click on the logos and view/order clothing, business supplies, etc.
My suggestion is do not spend a bunch of money on supplies at first. I would recommend a button to wear or attach to your purse (gotten many requests for catalogs by just having a button on my purse), or a shirt, and business cards (or make your own). The best advertisement for a new consultant is you and your telephone. You'll need to get on the phone and start calling everyone sharing the wonderful news about this business you've joined. To make your calling easier, you can follow the script provided in your starter kit.
Congratulations and Happy Selling!

What are "Pampered Chef Themed Advertising Items"?

"Pampered Chef Themed Advertising Items" are promotional products that feature the Pampered Chef logo, brand, or products. These items are typically used to advertise and promote the brand to potential customers.

What types of "Pampered Chef Themed Advertising Items" are available?

There are a variety of "Pampered Chef Themed Advertising Items" available, including kitchen tools, cookware, aprons, tote bags, and more. These items can be customized with the Pampered Chef logo and are often used as gifts or giveaways at events or as part of a marketing campaign.

How can I order "Pampered Chef Themed Advertising Items" for my business or event?

You can order "Pampered Chef Themed Advertising Items" directly from the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply select the items you would like to order, provide any necessary customization details, and complete the ordering process.

Are there any discounts or promotions available for "Pampered Chef Themed Advertising Items"?

Pampered Chef offers various discounts and promotions throughout the year, including discounts on bulk orders and free customization on certain items. You can also earn discounts by hosting a Pampered Chef party or event. Check the website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for current offers.

Can I use "Pampered Chef Themed Advertising Items" for my own personal use?

Yes, you can purchase "Pampered Chef Themed Advertising Items" for your own personal use. These items are not just for businesses and can be used to show your love for the brand or as gifts for friends and family. However, keep in mind that some items may have a minimum order requirement for customization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
talkintrac
  • chef_kimmo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky