• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef- the Recognition I Need

In summary, the conversation is about a teacher who joined PC for recognition and appreciation. She enjoys challenges and competitions and feels unappreciated in her teaching job. Her husband suggests she quit and do PC full-time. Other members of the conversation express their understanding and appreciation for the teacher.
lockhartkitchen
I have to vent- As a full-time teacher, I joined PC more than 4 years ago. I didn't need the income, but I wanted the recognition. I enjoy challenges, competitions (both with my self and others). I strive with this. As a teacher, I never get a thank you for the work I do, no one notices the 90% who meet/exceed on state tests, just the 10% who didn't. I didn't go into teaching to be recognized, but it sure feels good to get "a pat on the back". PC has helped fill this gap. I realized today, how much I am appreciated by my PC group. After almost 10 years at my school, I asked to be on the committee to select a new principal (ours retires this year). Did I get on it? NO! A second year teacher did though! He has a widely known last name. A colleague teaching the same grade as me, less years teaching, did too. Uggh. My husband says I've avoided the hassle it would have been, but it still hurt my feelings. I just keep praying my husband's job will come through and I can quit and do PC full-time and volunteer in the schools. I want to be appreciated!!!

Aww..sorry to hear that about your teaching job...I know, the recognition w/ PC is good...no one claps and cheers when I get the laundry done! LOL (although if they did, I'd probably do it more frequently..)

chefsteph07 said:
Aww..sorry to hear that about your teaching job...I know, the recognition w/ PC is good...no one claps and cheers when I get the laundry done! LOL (although if they did, I'd probably do it more frequently..)

OMG that's funny:D

It is always nice to receive a pat on the back isn't it though.!

Julie,
I COMPLETELY understand!!That's why I LOVE doing PC!!! In fact, we were cleaning out my PC office and we came across some cards from my Director. my dh was going to toss them and I said NO! He asked why and I told him I didn't know but i needed to keep them. He then said, I need to give you more recognition, don't I? ;);) I said Yup!

I agree, I am a self-admitted recongition person. I thrive on it.

Julie, you are truly a special person. You teach and that in itself is commendable! I can tell you are a caring person and whether you are told or not, you deserve a big WAHOO!

We, your PC family, need to give you a big WAHOO!

PampMomof3 said:
Julie,
I COMPLETELY understand!!That's why I LOVE doing PC!!! In fact, we were cleaning out my PC office and we came across some cards from my Director. my dh was going to toss them and I said NO! He asked why and I told him I didn't know but i needed to keep them. He then said, I need to give you more recognition, don't I? ;);) I said Yup!

Kristi, it sounds like you have a great husband! I think I need to print out your post and hang on my DH's mirror. Or maybe the remote control - he'd see it for sure then!:rolleyes:

amy07 said:
Kristi, it sounds like you have a great husband! I think I need to print out your post and hang on my DH's mirror. Or maybe the remote control - he'd see it for sure then!:rolleyes:

Aww thanks! I do have a great hubby. We've been together for almost 15 years and we're only 31!

Thanks everyone! You make me feel very appreciated.

1. What is "Pampered Chef- the Recognition I Need"?

"Pampered Chef- the Recognition I Need" is a recognition program designed to acknowledge and reward our consultants for their hard work and dedication. It is a way for us to show our appreciation for their efforts in building their business and making a positive impact on their customers' lives.

2. How can I earn recognition through this program?

There are several ways to earn recognition through "Pampered Chef- the Recognition I Need." Consultants can earn points by reaching sales goals, sponsoring new consultants, and participating in training and development opportunities. These points can then be redeemed for rewards and recognition.

3. What types of rewards are available through this program?

There are a variety of rewards available through "Pampered Chef- the Recognition I Need." These include exclusive products, business supplies, training opportunities, and even trips and vacations. The rewards are constantly updated to provide our consultants with exciting and valuable options.

4. How does this program benefit me as a consultant?

This program is designed to help consultants grow their business and achieve their goals. By participating in the program and earning recognition, consultants can increase their sales and build a strong customer base. It also provides a sense of community and support among our consultants, helping them to feel valued and appreciated.

5. Is there a cost to participate in "Pampered Chef- the Recognition I Need"?

No, there is no cost to participate in this program. It is a free program offered to all Pampered Chef consultants as a way to recognize their hard work and dedication. We believe that the rewards and recognition earned through the program are invaluable to our consultants' success and well-being.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • Donna Kralicek-Wolpe
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefJWarren