• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Teletable Talk Classes

In summary, the TeleClasses are available on the Pampered Chef website, but they are better to take live because the recordings can change. The presentation by Fraiel Yan is available in Canada, but you might need to try to find it.
ejleinenbach
Gold Member
Has anyone ever used the prerecorded Tele Table classes that the Pampered Chef website offers? I am wanting to learn how to use my new website I have through PC and I found a class which is supposed to help you use your website more effectively. I can not figure out how to download it to my computer so that I can listen to it. Anyone have any tips?
Thanks!

I do that frequently. The tele-classes rarely fit into my schedule, so I download them and listen to them in my van. I listen to them a few times each so I catch everything. I just click on the link and open it with Windows Media Player.

You should also be able to right-click the link and select "save file as," so that you can save it to your computer and put it on an MP3 player. The recorded versions do change occasionally, so it's good to save them in case one presenter has more things that you like than another does.

I listen to them from time to time too.

I love listening to them, I don't usually have time for the live ones. I like to be able to pause when I need to also.

I do like Ann and Rae said. I download them to my phone/mp3 and listen to them in the car thru my stereo. It is an older one with a tape player. I have a jack to play other stuff thru the tape player, like hooking up a CD player. I just got an adapter for my phone to hook the 2 together. Works GREAT!!!

I am like Ann & Rae. I down load to my pc then to I tunes and put them on my ipod and listen them all the time. You really need to listen to Be A Master Seller by Fraiel Yan (sp). from national conference 2008. She is wonderful! I took the class and it was great!

aried said:
I am like Ann & Rae. I down load to my pc then to I tunes and put them on my ipod and listen them all the time. You really need to listen to Be A Master Seller by Fraiel Yan (sp). from national conference 2008. She is wonderful! I took the class and it was great!

That's from a different set of recordings.

There are recordings of the TeleClasses on CC, with the other TeleClass info. These are made from live classes consultants can take over the phone. It's generally better to take them live, because then you can participate. But the recordings are there for those who cannot take them because of schedule limitations, etc. These recordings are refreshed occasionally.

There are recordings of Conference and Leadership workshops in the Resources area of the Online Training Center. These usually cover topics in a little more depth than the TeleClasses.

Where do I find the recording for the presentation by Fraiel Yan? I have heard so many wonderful things about her. Is it available in Canada? I am finding, more and more, that I am struggling with the selling aspect.

Go to On-line Training classes. Then click resources on the left hand side and in the drop down box select all resources. Then from the list you can select Be a Master Seller by Feriale Yan. It tells you to save it on your computer at the top of the list.

Thank you for your thoughts. I will have to try again and see if I can get it working.

1. What is a Pampered Chef Teletable Talk Class?

A Pampered Chef Teletable Talk Class is a virtual cooking class that allows you to learn new recipes, cooking techniques, and tips from a Pampered Chef consultant in the comfort of your own home.

2. How do I join a Teletable Talk Class?

To join a Teletable Talk Class, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and search for upcoming classes. Once you find a class that interests you, click on the link to register and follow the instructions to join the virtual class.

3. Do I need any special equipment or ingredients for a Teletable Talk Class?

No, you do not need any special equipment or ingredients for a Teletable Talk Class. However, it is recommended to have basic cooking tools and ingredients on hand to fully participate in the class.

4. Can I ask questions during a Teletable Talk Class?

Yes, you can ask questions during a Teletable Talk Class. There will be a chat feature available where you can type in your questions and the Pampered Chef consultant will answer them during or after the class.

5. Are Teletable Talk Classes free?

Yes, Teletable Talk Classes are free to attend. However, some classes may require the purchase of a specific product or ingredient to fully participate in the class. This will be noted in the class description before you register.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newmexgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jillbean
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • jeninthekitchen5