1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales PC TeleTable Talk classes

1. ejleinenbach

ejleinenbach Member Gold Member

Has anyone ever used the prerecorded Tele Table classes that the Pampered Chef website offers? I am wanting to learn how to use my new website I have through PC and I found a class which is supposed to help you use your website more effectively. I can not figure out how to download it to my computer so that I can listen to it. Anyone have any tips?
    Thanks!

May 21, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I do that frequently. The tele-classes rarely fit into my schedule, so I download them and listen to them in my van. I listen to them a few times each so I catch everything.

I just click on the link and open it with Windows Media Player.

May 22, 2009
  3. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

You should also be able to right-click the link and select "save file as," so that you can save it to your computer and put it on an MP3 player. The recorded versions do change occasionally, so it's good to save them in case one presenter has more things that you like than another does.

May 22, 2009
  4. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

I listen to them from time to time too.

May 22, 2009
  5. teresah551393

teresah551393 Member

I love listening to them, I don't usually have time for the live ones. I like to be able to pause when I need to also.

May 22, 2009
  6. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

I do like Ann and Rae said. I download them to my phone/mp3 and listen to them in the car thru my stereo. It is an older one with a tape player. I have a jack to play other stuff thru the tape player, like hooking up a CD player. I just got an adapter for my phone to hook the 2 together. Works GREAT!!!

May 22, 2009
  7. aried

aried Advanced Member Gold Member

I am like Ann & Rae. I down load to my pc then to I tunes and put them on my ipod and listen them all the time. You really need to listen to Be A Master Seller by Fraiel Yan (sp). from national conference 2008. She is wonderful! I took the class and it was great!

May 22, 2009
  8. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

That's from a different set of recordings.

There are recordings of the TeleClasses on CC, with the other TeleClass info. These are made from live classes consultants can take over the phone. It's generally better to take them live, because then you can participate. But the recordings are there for those who cannot take them because of schedule limitations, etc. These recordings are refreshed occasionally.

There are recordings of Conference and Leadership workshops in the Resources area of the Online Training Center. These usually cover topics in a little more depth than the TeleClasses.

May 22, 2009
  9. RossDeb2

RossDeb2 Member Gold Member

Where do I find the recording for the presentation by Fraiel Yan? I have heard so many wonderful things about her. Is it available in Canada? I am finding, more and more, that I am struggling with the selling aspect.

May 22, 2009
  10. aried

aried Advanced Member Gold Member

Go to On-line Training classes. Then click resources on the left hand side and in the drop down box select all resources. Then from the list you can select Be a Master Seller by Feriale Yan. It tells you to save it on your computer at the top of the list.

May 22, 2009
  11. ejleinenbach

ejleinenbach Member Gold Member

Thank you for your thoughts. I will have to try again and see if I can get it working.

May 22, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted