• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef & Tastefully Simple

In summary, Jamie from Tastefully Simple is coming to do a combined show with me and we are hoping to book heavy for the SAT November show.
otisbg
Gold Member
I have read many posts on here about combining our producst with Tastefully Simple. My DD has a friend who is trying so very hard to make her TS business work (I am trying to convert her over to PC). I offered to do a combined show with Jamie (TS) as I had room for one more October show~stoneware goes well with TS~ I needed 1 more October show~I am trying to book heavy for SAT November.
I need ideas from you all as to how to word an invitation that offers the best of both our product lines.
Please, please, please - you have never let me down :blushing:

Actually, they have very few products that will go in our stones
I would suggest serving the dips in our simple additions pieces and of course mixing it in the batter bowls.
As far as wording maybe......Treat your kitchen to quality products and delicious mixes to get yourself out of the kitchen and give yourself a headstart on family time.

personally, I think their line is very limited I think they only offer 53 products and of course they are fairly inexpensive. So it takes alot of sales volume to make a great show. My daughter's show for her dorm was over $600, the consultant was ecstatic it was her highest show. IF it had been a PC show for me that would have been average.
The benefits were so so but the shipping on her FREE product was outrageous. I spent over $20 (This was not a post bashing TS. I LOVE their product and quality).

Thanks - I like your wording and will adapt that with an invite I found in the files here. I have an underlying mission, in that I want the TS gal to see the host rewards and selling features of PC. She is struggling way too much at this stage of her business..I only wish I would have met her back in March when she signed with TS.;)

If you're looking for ideas for food, their beer bread, nana's apple cake, any of their cookies mixes work great in our stoneware. Also, I do the almond cake layered with their chocolate pound cake in our fluted tube and it sells a lot of tube stones.

we dont have tube stones

otisbg said:
we dont have tube stones

I believe she means the fluted stone.

1440_enlarge.jpg

Got it ...thanks..I thought she meant the old bread tubes:D

I don't think they have cookie mixes anymore

Noora, you did a great job at your combo open house! I love how you combined TS w/ PC. You should upload your FB pictures here. :D

I would love to hear more Noora and see pictures!

What is Pampered Chef & Tastefully Simple?

Pampered Chef & Tastefully Simple are two separate companies that offer high-quality kitchen tools and food products for cooking and entertaining. Pampered Chef specializes in kitchen tools and gadgets, while Tastefully Simple offers a wide variety of easy-to-prepare food products.

How can I purchase Pampered Chef & Tastefully Simple products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef & Tastefully Simple products through a consultant, either at an in-home party or online. You can also order directly from the company's website.

Are Pampered Chef & Tastefully Simple products worth the cost?

Many customers find that Pampered Chef & Tastefully Simple products are worth the investment due to their high quality and durability. Additionally, their food products are known for their delicious taste and convenience.

Do Pampered Chef & Tastefully Simple offer any discounts or promotions?

Both companies offer various promotions and discounts throughout the year, such as hosting a party or purchasing certain products. You can also sign up for their email newsletters to stay updated on any sales or deals.

Do Pampered Chef & Tastefully Simple products come with a warranty?

Yes, both companies offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of their products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within a certain time frame for a refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msunn1973
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cewcooks
Replies