• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Tagline Not Allowed: Update

In summary, the conversation discussed the policy of not using the new tagline "discover the chef in you" except with the approved logo and on specific materials from PC and Merrill. The confusion over the wording of the policy was addressed, with the clarification that the tagline can only be used with the logo and not by itself. The availability of the new logos and taglines on the Consultant's Corner was also mentioned.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I got an email from my Exec saying that we are not to use the new tagline (discover the chef in you) at all. It is NOT allowed. It can only be used with the logo and on paperwork from PC and Merrill. We can not use it in our emails or on our websites or in any flyers that we make up.

Thought you should all know.

? really? that is strange, don't you think? anyone have any ideas why would they prohibit us from using it? (i'm kinda new to PC)..

I really don't know but this is what I got in the email from my Executive Director:

Tagline Restrictions:

You may not use the tagline “discover the chef in you”(except as part of the approved logo) in any way other than on pre-approved materials you purchase from our licensed merchandise vendors or downloaded from Consultant’s Corner (for example, promotions flyers). Because we want this tagline to capture what The Pampered Chef® stands for, we must carefully control its use. If you have it on your Personal Web Site, use it in e-mail, on flyers or anything else you produce, you must remove it.

I had read this on CC, but I find the wording very confusing. It is available for us to download (under Advertising & Publicity Policies) and it states that we may use the logo and tag line as long as they are not altered in any way and as long as we following all of the other advertising and publicity policies that are outlined on CC and in the Recipe for Sucess. Why would they make these available for us to download if we can't use them for anything? :confused:

Dawn Trudell
Independent Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN

dawn424383 said:
I had read this on CC, but I find the wording very confusing. It is available for us to download (under Advertising & Publicity Policies) and it states that we may use the logo and tag line as long as they are not altered in any way and as long as we following all of the other advertising and publicity policies that are outlined on CC and in the Recipe for Sucess. Why would they make these available for us to download if we can't use them for anything? :confused:

Dawn Trudell
Independent Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN

Dawn,

What the policy is saying is that you can not use the tag line by itself. A lot of people were putting the tag line in their signatures, on newsletters and on websites. (I had it on my website.)

You are able to use the new logo with the tagline! Just not the tagline by itself!

HTH

download?Where can we got the new logos/taglines? I just went to the download center on CC and couldn't find them anywhere...

Pampered Sofia said:
Where can we got the new logos/taglines? I just went to the download center on CC and couldn't find them anywhere...

I just went there this morning and they are there for us to dwnload and the restrictions are also listed right there too. Consultant's Corner --> Promoting your business --> advertising and publicity policy.

Here's information about use of the chef hat logo too:

Chef’s Hat Icon Restrictions:
You may not use the chef’s hat icon by itself in any format in any way other than on pre-approved materials you purchase from our licensed merchandise vendors or downloaded from Consultant’s Corner (for example, promotional flyers). Because we want this image and the tagline to become a symbol of what The Pampered Chef® stands for, we must carefully control its use. If you have the chef’s hat icon on your Personal Web Site, use it in e-mail, on flyers or anything else you produce, you must remove it.

Thanks!Found the logos, thank you:)

What does the new tagline, "Update", mean?

The new tagline, "Update", is a call to action for customers to regularly update their kitchen tools and equipment by purchasing new and innovative products from Pampered Chef. It also represents the continuous updates and improvements made to our products to meet the needs of our customers.

Why is Pampered Chef not allowing the use of a different tagline?

Pampered Chef has carefully selected and trademarked the tagline, "Update", to represent our brand and values. Allowing the use of a different tagline could cause confusion and dilute the impact of our brand message.

Does the new tagline mean that Pampered Chef is constantly changing its products?

The new tagline, "Update", does not imply that Pampered Chef is constantly changing its products. It simply encourages customers to update their kitchen tools and equipment, and showcases the continuous improvements and updates made to our products.

Will the new tagline affect the quality of Pampered Chef products?

No, the new tagline does not affect the quality of Pampered Chef products. Our commitment to providing high-quality and innovative products remains the same.

How can I incorporate the new tagline into my Pampered Chef business?

You can incorporate the new tagline, "Update", by using it in your marketing materials, social media posts, and conversations with customers. You can also highlight the continuous updates and improvements made to our products and how they benefit the customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies