• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Tablecloth - White and Tan

In summary, the Pampered Chef Tablecloth is a white and tan tablecloth measuring 60 inches by 90 inches, making it suitable for most standard sized tables. It is machine washable on a gentle cycle with cold water and can be tumble dried on low heat. The tablecloth is made of a durable 100% cotton fabric, making it both soft and long-lasting. It is currently only available in white and tan, but its neutral colors make it easy to match with any kitchen decor. While designed for indoor use, it can also be used outdoors for special occasions, but it is recommended to avoid leaving it outdoors for extended periods of time to maintain its quality.
twinkie10
Gold Member
Both tablecloths have the PC logo on them and have MANY uses left. The white cloth has a few markings on them that may possibly come out with a magic eraser.

I don't use tablecloths anymore.

Will take $10 for both, plus shipping. Thanks.

I'm interested! How much to ship to 78245? Thanks!

If Laurie passes on them, I'm interested. My zip is 19136.

Hi Jolie! Just checking to see if you're still interested in the tablecloths? If not, I'll pass them on to Barb. Thanks.

Put me 3rd, please! zip is 77840

No problem, Patty. I'd like to get them out of here by Sat. Stay tuned =D

1. What are the dimensions of the Pampered Chef Tablecloth?

The white and tan tablecloth from Pampered Chef measures 60 inches by 90 inches, making it suitable for most standard sized tables.

2. Is the tablecloth machine washable?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Tablecloth is machine washable for easy cleaning. Simply wash on a gentle cycle with cold water and tumble dry on low heat.

3. What material is the tablecloth made of?

The tablecloth is made of a durable 100% cotton fabric, making it both soft and long-lasting.

4. Does the tablecloth come in any other colors?

Currently, the Pampered Chef Tablecloth is only available in white and tan. However, the neutral colors make it easy to match with any kitchen decor.

5. Can I use the tablecloth outdoors?

While the tablecloth is designed for indoor use, it can also be used outdoors for special occasions. However, it is recommended to avoid leaving it outdoors for extended periods of time to maintain its quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
amgreen66
  • Stephanie78
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • pix1114