• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Tablecloth or Table Runner

In summary, the Pampered Chef tablecloths and table runners are made of a high-quality, durable cotton and polyester blend fabric that is machine-washable and stain-resistant. They come in a variety of sizes to fit different table shapes and sizes, with adjustable corners for larger tables. They are also designed for outdoor use, with resistance to fading and mildew, as well as a special coating to repel spills and stains. Care instructions include machine-washing in cold water and avoiding bleach and fabric softeners. The tablecloths and table runners are available in a variety of patterns and colors to match any kitchen decor or occasion.
hampsonj
I've been doing a lot of vendor shows and I'm looking for a tablecloth or table runner.
Paypal only please.

I think have a black runner that I used at shows. I'll check and let you know. It has triangle edges with white trim.

Yes, That's exactly what I'm looking for! Thanks for looking.

Did you find it?

1. What materials are the Pampered Chef tablecloths and table runners made of?

The Pampered Chef tablecloths and table runners are made of high-quality, durable cotton and polyester blend fabric that is machine-washable and stain-resistant.

2. Do the tablecloths and table runners come in different sizes?

Yes, the Pampered Chef tablecloths and table runners come in a variety of sizes to fit different table shapes and sizes. They also have adjustable corners to fit larger tables.

3. Can the tablecloths and table runners be used for outdoor dining?

Yes, the Pampered Chef tablecloths and table runners are perfect for outdoor dining as they are designed to resist fading and mildew. They also have a special coating that helps repel spills and stains.

4. Are there any special care instructions for the tablecloths and table runners?

The tablecloths and table runners are machine-washable, but it is recommended to wash them in cold water and air dry or tumble dry on low. Avoid using bleach or fabric softeners as they can damage the fabric's coating.

5. Can I purchase the tablecloths and table runners in different patterns and colors?

Yes, the Pampered Chef tablecloths and table runners come in a variety of patterns and colors to match any kitchen decor or occasion. You can also mix and match them with other Pampered Chef products to create a cohesive look.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Megan Adams
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jaimice
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Suzy Chaaves