• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Inside the Manila Envelope from Pampered Chef?

In summary, the "Pampered Chef Surprise in Mail" program is a subscription service where customers receive a surprise package of Pampered Chef products in the mail every month for a cost of $39.95, which includes shipping. The packages cannot be customized and are shipped once a month. Returns and exchanges are not accepted, but damaged or defective items can be addressed by contacting customer service.
pkd09
Silver Member
I am always excited when I get home from work and see a manila envelope from HO. So when I got home last night and saw one I was puzzled as to what it could be. Much to my extreme surprise and delight was my $200,000 career sales pin! So excited:love:

Congratulations on hitting a wonderful milestone.

Yay! and congratulations! Now I'm excited! I am VERY close to my $300,000 and thought I'd have to wait a whole year until next leadership to get it.

I just got my $100,000 pin today! It had a note that said I had reached the new Career Club level in the time frame June 2011-July 2012. I had hit it back late last year - didn't expect any recognition - very cool!

Got my $500,000 pin today...sounds good when I say " half a million"!

Me, too. I got a package yesterday and knew it wasn't the charms because I had just submitted 4 shows on the 15th and they wouldn't mail out that fast.....wondered what it was......it was my $200,000 in sales pin. Didn't realize they sent those out.Congratulations to all of you who reached a milestone!

Me too!! Got my $100,000 today also.

Wahoo and congratulations to all our chefsuccess achievers! 100K, 200K, 300K & 500K in sales! Hot dang!

1. What is the "Pampered Chef Surprise in Mail" program?

The "Pampered Chef Surprise in Mail" program is a subscription service where customers receive a surprise package of Pampered Chef products in the mail every month. Each package contains a variety of kitchen tools, gadgets, and food products to enhance your cooking and baking experience.

2. How much does the "Pampered Chef Surprise in Mail" program cost?

The "Pampered Chef Surprise in Mail" program costs $39.95 per month, which includes the cost of shipping. This fee will be automatically charged to your credit card each month, and you can cancel at any time.

3. Can I customize my "Pampered Chef Surprise in Mail" package?

Unfortunately, we are not able to customize the packages for the "Pampered Chef Surprise in Mail" program. Each month's package is a surprise and may contain different products from the previous month.

4. How often will I receive my "Pampered Chef Surprise in Mail" package?

Your "Pampered Chef Surprise in Mail" package will be shipped to you once a month, usually around the same date that you signed up for the program. You can expect to receive your package within 5-7 business days after it has been shipped.

5. Can I return or exchange items from my "Pampered Chef Surprise in Mail" package?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges for items from the "Pampered Chef Surprise in Mail" program. However, if you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefann