• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Houston Local: Pampered Chef Gear for Sale - Pick-Up Only!

In summary, there is a variety of Pampered Chef gear available for sale, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and accessories such as aprons and totes. This sale is for pick-up only and does not offer shipping. Accepted forms of payment include cash, credit/debit cards, and checks (which must clear before pickup). The majority of items are brand new, but there may be some gently used items available at a discounted price. All sales are final and there are no returns or exchanges. Customers are encouraged to carefully inspect items before making a purchase.
c_harts
Gold Member
I am getting out of PC and I have a lot of PC stuff for sale. I live in the houston area. I realy don't want to ship. If you live in the houston , Texas area please call or e-mail for more details. calendars, post cards, stoneware, cookbooks, catalog tote bag, table cover, apons, and lots, and lots, and lots of other stuff. 281-291-8262 or [email protected]:chef:

I would love a tablecloth if you decide to ship!

Do you still have these items available? I would love to have them

Which tablecloth is it? I don't live in Houston, but do shows there often. I could pick it up.

I live close to Galveston, can you send me a detail list of items you are wanting to to sell.

I just recieved email from c hart, she has already sold her stuff.

wow, well thank you for letting me know... i called and emailed her a few days ago and haven't gotten a response

What types of Pampered Chef gear are available for sale?

There is a variety of Pampered Chef gear available for sale, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and accessories such as aprons and totes.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef gear online and have it shipped to me?

No, this sale is for pick-up only. All orders must be picked up in person at the designated location. We do not offer shipping for these items.

What methods of payment are accepted for the Pampered Chef gear?

We accept cash, credit/debit cards, and checks as forms of payment. However, please note that checks must clear before the items can be picked up.

Are these items brand new or used?

The majority of the items for sale are brand new and have never been used. However, there may be a few gently used items available at a discounted price. These items will be clearly marked as used.

Can I return or exchange items purchased at this sale?

All sales are final. We do not offer returns or exchanges for items purchased at this sale. Please carefully inspect all items before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ally44
  • MahoneysKitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
nene960
  • vhadley
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies