• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing Kitchen Tools for Home & Show Use

In summary, people who are new to cooking often have trouble keeping track of kitchen tools, and some people store tools in different places depending on the season.
CarrieB
Gold Member
So my question is how do you store your kitchen tools? I am fairly new so I don't have doubles of anything. I have been keeping some stuff in the kitchen and some in my office on a shelf but then I am always running back and forth to get stuff at home to cook with then stuff from the kitchen to take to shows. Does anyone have a solution? Some day I would love to have doubles of everything but in the meantime...

I have duplicates of many items and had at one time a to go kit (back when I worked a much busier schedule!). I find now that it only takes me 15 minutes to pack for a show...so I just keep everything in my kitchen!

I too have dups of most things. But now I just take the stuff needed to do recipe and pantry items and cookbooks

I have a storage shed - 7X14, it's full.

JUST KIDDING!!!! I keep the items I don't use in my kitchen, in my PC show bag (I only have 1 duplicate - Classic Batter Bowl) the rest I keep in my kitchen because I use them ALL the time. At first it was a pain pilfering my kitchen before each show, but now (after 60+ shows) I know just what I want to take and just were it lives, so it doesn't take too long.

I have a special drawer for my PC tools and special spots in cabinets so it's easier to pack for shows.

haha right now its all in my pantry. all my 'stuff' anyway...the rest of the things i don't use are in my office. the stuff that is in my pantry is all in my pc tote and i just get it out when i need it in my own kitchen and then take it when i have a show...now this may change because i am really likeing the idea of having duplicates, i have a few dups but not alot yet.

um, er, uh... plastic storage bins from Target b/c our kitchen is SO small. I do change it out by season, so the Roasting Pan is tucked away until the fall, etc.

1. How can I organize my kitchen tools for efficient use at home?

One great way to organize your kitchen tools at home is by using drawer dividers or utensil trays. These can help keep your tools separated and easily accessible. You can also use hanging racks or magnetic strips to store larger tools like knives and spatulas on the wall.

2. What are some tips for organizing kitchen tools for a Pampered Chef show?

For a successful Pampered Chef show, it's important to have your tools organized and easily accessible. Consider using a rolling cart or caddy to transport your tools and keep them organized during the show. You can also use labeled bins or baskets to group similar tools together.

3. How should I store my Pampered Chef kitchen tools to keep them in good condition?

To keep your Pampered Chef tools in good condition, make sure to clean and dry them thoroughly after each use. Store them in a cool, dry place with enough space to prevent them from getting damaged. You can also use protective covers or cases for more delicate tools.

4. Are there any special techniques for organizing kitchen tools with multiple uses?

If you have kitchen tools that serve multiple purposes, it's important to keep them organized and easily identifiable. Consider using labels or color-coding to differentiate between different uses. You can also use multi-compartment organizers or storage containers to keep these tools together and prevent them from getting mixed up.

5. How often should I reorganize my kitchen tools for optimal use?

It's a good idea to reorganize your kitchen tools every few months to ensure they are still easily accessible and in good condition. You may also want to reevaluate your organization system if you find yourself constantly struggling to find certain tools or if your needs change over time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BlueMoon
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom