1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: PC storage

1. CarrieB

CarrieB Gold Member

So my question is how do you store your kitchen tools? I am fairly new so I don't have doubles of anything. I have been keeping some stuff in the kitchen and some in my office on a shelf but then I am always running back and forth to get stuff at home to cook with then stuff from the kitchen to take to shows. Does anyone have a solution? Some day I would love to have doubles of everything but in the meantime...

Aug 2, 2009
  2. erinyourpclady

erinyourpclady Veteran Member Gold Member

I have duplicates of many items and had at one time a to go kit (back when I worked a much busier schedule!). I find now that it only takes me 15 minutes to pack for a show...so I just keep everything in my kitchen!

3. PamperedChefLayla

PamperedChefLayla Member Gold Member

I too have dups of most things. But now I just take the stuff needed to do recipe and pantry items and cookbooks

4. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

I have a storage shed - 7X14, it's full.

JUST KIDDING!!!! I keep the items I don't use in my kitchen, in my PC show bag (I only have 1 duplicate - Classic Batter Bowl) the rest I keep in my kitchen because I use them ALL the time. At first it was a pain pilfering my kitchen before each show, but now (after 60+ shows) I know just what I want to take and just were it lives, so it doesn't take too long.

5. jackieblue

jackieblue Member

I have a special drawer for my PC tools and special spots in cabinets so it's easier to pack for shows.

Aug 2, 2009
  6. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

haha right now its all in my pantry. all my 'stuff' anyway...the rest of the things i don't use are in my office. the stuff that is in my pantry is all in my pc tote and i just get it out when i need it in my own kitchen and then take it when i have a show...now this may change because i am really likeing the idea of having duplicates, i have a few dups but not alot yet.

Aug 2, 2009
  7. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

um, er, uh... plastic storage bins from Target b/c our kitchen is SO small. I do change it out by season, so the Roasting Pan is tucked away until the fall, etc.

Aug 3, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted