1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: PC storage

1. CarrieB

CarrieB Gold Member

So my question is how do you store your kitchen tools? I am fairly new so I don't have doubles of anything. I have been keeping some stuff in the kitchen and some in my office on a shelf but then I am always running back and forth to get stuff at home to cook with then stuff from the kitchen to take to shows. Does anyone have a solution? Some day I would love to have doubles of everything but in the meantime...

Aug 2, 2009
  2. erinyourpclady

erinyourpclady Veteran Member Gold Member

I have duplicates of many items and had at one time a to go kit (back when I worked a much busier schedule!). I find now that it only takes me 15 minutes to pack for a show...so I just keep everything in my kitchen!

3. PamperedChefLayla

PamperedChefLayla Member Gold Member

I too have dups of most things. But now I just take the stuff needed to do recipe and pantry items and cookbooks

4. Crystal Patton

Crystal Patton Advanced Member

I have a storage shed - 7X14, it's full.

JUST KIDDING!!!! I keep the items I don't use in my kitchen, in my PC show bag (I only have 1 duplicate - Classic Batter Bowl) the rest I keep in my kitchen because I use them ALL the time. At first it was a pain pilfering my kitchen before each show, but now (after 60+ shows) I know just what I want to take and just were it lives, so it doesn't take too long.

5. jackieblue

jackieblue Member

I have a special drawer for my PC tools and special spots in cabinets so it's easier to pack for shows.

Aug 2, 2009
  6. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

haha right now its all in my pantry. all my 'stuff' anyway...the rest of the things i don't use are in my office. the stuff that is in my pantry is all in my pc tote and i just get it out when i need it in my own kitchen and then take it when i have a show...now this may change because i am really likeing the idea of having duplicates, i have a few dups but not alot yet.

Aug 2, 2009
  7. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

um, er, uh... plastic storage bins from Target b/c our kitchen is SO small. I do change it out by season, so the Roasting Pan is tucked away until the fall, etc.

Aug 3, 2009
Have something to add?