• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Did My TPampered Chef Logo Rolls Go? Help!

In summary, Ginger says that she ordered the stickers from PP by typing in the number and had an adjustment on her commission check saying they were no longer available. PP announced recently that they will no longer be carrying them, but you can get them from Merrill.
heat123
Silver Member
I swear I ordered them on supply order before! But I went to go reorder some and they were not on supply list any more?? Am I losing my mind? Or did I just miss them?

They were clear with the TPC logo on it in a roll. I need more to use on my guest folders. Anyone know where I can get some more? I dont' recall seeing any at Merrill?

can't help but..I hope they're still available too! I use them on my host packets, etc...

i believe that they have them at nancys artworks - you might want to check.

Hey Heather, I went to PP & youre right its not on the list. Then I went to CC & looked at the paper order form & its on that one. Went back to PP & typed in the # 9208 & PP said not an item....but anyway, If you want I have 2 rolls, I dont know how many are on them & they are yours for the asking!!

Ginger

If you go to CC it is on the paperwork and supply order form, but when I went into Pampered Partner #9208 is no longer on the system. I wonder if they discontinued them. You might want to write HO.

Ginger, how much do you want for them?? They were $2 on supply order. And for shipping fees? My zip is 91941

thanks!

Just thought I'd let you know that they aren't available anymore... I ordered them through PP by typing the number in and had an adjustment on my commission check saying no longer available... fyi

PC announced recently that they will no longer be carrying them but you can get them through Merrill. I have already ordered some from them and they are very nice!

Beth is absolutely right! You can order them from Merrill and they come in increments of 50. (50 are $3.50 and 100 are $5.95) I also ordered mine and can't wait to make some new packets to put the new stickers on!! :D ;)

1. Where can I find the Pampered Chef logo rolls?

The Pampered Chef logo rolls can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. They are also available at select retail stores.

2. Are the Pampered Chef logo rolls sold individually or in packs?

The Pampered Chef logo rolls are sold in packs of 4 or 8, depending on the size and type of roll. They are not sold individually.

3. Can I purchase the Pampered Chef logo rolls in bulk?

Yes, you can purchase the Pampered Chef logo rolls in bulk through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. Bulk pricing may vary.

4. Are the Pampered Chef logo rolls environmentally friendly?

Yes, the Pampered Chef logo rolls are made from eco-friendly materials and are biodegradable. They are also free from harmful chemicals and are safe for septic systems.

5. How can I properly dispose of the Pampered Chef logo rolls?

The Pampered Chef logo rolls can be disposed of in the compost or trash. They are biodegradable and will break down over time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • jbakerpc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies