• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Starter Kit: Get the Tote Bag You Need!

In summary, the Pampered Chef Starter Kit is a comprehensive package that includes kitchen tools, a tote bag, and business supplies for those interested in becoming a consultant. It costs $159 and can be customized to fit individual preferences. The kit typically ships within 3-5 business days and is non-refundable, but products can be returned within 30 days for a refund or exchange if unsatisfied.
PamperMeDawn
Hi all, I just started with PC. I got my kit today and thought there would be some type of tote bag in the kit. In several things I've read online about helping to book more parties you bring this bag everywhere and purposely display it. Do I buy this bag seperate somewhere? Thanks

Wow...I thought that tote was included in the new consultant kit as well. Perhaps a phone call to HO (home office) is in order!

BTW...Welcome to CS and PC!!!

Nevermind...I re-read your post. You are talking about the Catalog Tote Bag. you can order that on the supply order form.

Thank you!!

Hi there! Welcome to the Pampered Chef family! I'm glad you received your kit today and I hope you're excited to get started. As for the tote bag, it's actually not included in the starter kit. However, you can purchase it separately on our website or through your consultant. It's a great tool for showcasing our products and helping you book more parties. Best of luck on your journey with Pampered Chef!

1. What does the Pampered Chef Starter Kit include?

The Pampered Chef Starter Kit includes essential kitchen tools and products, a customizable tote bag, and business supplies to help you get started as a consultant.

2. How much does the Starter Kit cost?

The Starter Kit costs $159, but it includes over $450 worth of products and supplies, making it a great value for those looking to start their own Pampered Chef business.

3. Can I choose the products that come in my Starter Kit?

Yes, you can customize your Starter Kit by choosing from a selection of products and tools to fit your personal needs and cooking style.

4. How long does it take to receive the Starter Kit after ordering?

The Starter Kit typically ships within 3-5 business days after ordering, and will arrive at your doorstep within 7-10 business days.

5. Is the Starter Kit refundable or exchangeable?

The Starter Kit is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, but if you are not satisfied with any of the products in your kit, you can return them within 30 days for a refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Johnson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • Jules711