• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does the Price of Pampered Chef Shirts Include Shipping?

In summary, there are various styles of Pampered Chef shirts available for purchase, including short-sleeved, long-sleeved, polo, and apron styles. These shirts come in a variety of colors and sizes. Customers can also customize their shirts with their name or logo for an additional fee. Shirts can be purchased through the website or at in-person events, and bulk orders are also available. Discounts and promotions are often offered, and there is a 30-day return policy for unsatisfied customers. Contact the customer service team for more information.
hlynn424
Gold Member
All prices do not include shippingGray PC Shirt - Size S - $8
Multicolor PC Shirt (only worn once) - Size M $10
2015-10-27.jpg
2015-10-27.jpg

Hi there,I am interested in purchasing the Gray PC Shirt in size S. Is shipping included in the $8 price or will that be an additional cost? Also, would you be able to provide me with any photos of the shirt? Thank you!

"I'm interested in the Gray PC Shirt in size S. Can you clarify if the $8 price includes shipping or if that would be an additional cost? Thanks!"

What styles of Pampered Chef shirts are available for purchase?

There are various styles of Pampered Chef shirts available for purchase, including short-sleeved, long-sleeved, polo, and apron styles. We also offer a variety of colors and sizes to choose from.

Can I customize my Pampered Chef shirt with my name or logo?

Yes, we offer customization options for our Pampered Chef shirts. You can add your name or logo to the shirt for an additional fee. Simply contact our customer service team to discuss your customization options.

How can I purchase a Pampered Chef shirt?

You can purchase a Pampered Chef shirt by visiting our website or by attending one of our in-person events. We also offer the option to purchase shirts in bulk for teams or groups. Contact our customer service team for more information.

Do you offer any discounts on Pampered Chef shirts?

Yes, we often offer discounts and special promotions on our Pampered Chef shirts. Be sure to check our website or social media pages for any current deals or promotions.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef shirts?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef shirt purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your shirt, we offer a 30-day return policy. Please contact our customer service team for further instructions on returns and exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • elizabethby
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
elizabethby
  • heather223