• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small or Medium Pampered Chef Shirt Wanted - Emma

In summary, the "Small or Medium Pampered Chef Shirt Wanted - Emma" comes in two sizes (small and medium), is a unisex shirt made of 100% cotton, cannot be customized with personal names or logos, and can be purchased on the company's website or through a consultant.
EmmaLeeM
Looking for a PC Shirt in a small or Med. If anyone has one, or some for sale let me know!

Thanks,
Emma

I have oneIt's a yellow one, size medium. I never wore it as it didn't fit right. I'd be willing to sell it for $12.00 with shipping. If you'd like it or want more info e-mail me at [email protected]

Any more out there size large?Id love some PC material to wear. size large let me know
rayday said:
It's a yellow one, size medium. I never wore it as it didn't fit right. I'd be willing to sell it for $12.00 with shipping. If you'd like it or want more info e-mail me at [email protected]

How Yellow?LOL, funny question... How yellow is it? I know is sounds stupid, but I have almost red hair and I look really DEAD when I wear certain colours.

Thanks,

Emma

It is a little brighter than a butter color, I'd say it's close to a rubber duckie yellow if that helps at all!

Last edited:

1. What sizes are available for the "Small or Medium Pampered Chef Shirt Wanted - Emma"?

The "Small or Medium Pampered Chef Shirt Wanted - Emma" comes in two sizes: small and medium. These sizes are based on standard US clothing sizes.

2. Is the "Small or Medium Pampered Chef Shirt Wanted - Emma" unisex or specifically for women?

The "Small or Medium Pampered Chef Shirt Wanted - Emma" is a unisex shirt, meaning it can be worn by both men and women.

3. What material is the "Small or Medium Pampered Chef Shirt Wanted - Emma" made of?

The "Small or Medium Pampered Chef Shirt Wanted - Emma" is made of 100% cotton, making it comfortable and durable for all-day wear.

4. Can I customize the "Small or Medium Pampered Chef Shirt Wanted - Emma" with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, the "Small or Medium Pampered Chef Shirt Wanted - Emma" cannot be customized with personal names or logos. However, we offer a variety of customizable products on our website.

5. How can I purchase the "Small or Medium Pampered Chef Shirt Wanted - Emma"?

You can purchase the "Small or Medium Pampered Chef Shirt Wanted - Emma" on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply search for the product and add it to your cart or contact your consultant to place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef.jinni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Kristin Radunz
  • pcheflisad
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcheflisad
  • JenniferB