• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Sent Me a Recipe Survey, Anyone Else?

In summary, to access the Pampered Chef recipe survey, you can click on the link provided in the email or visit the website and look for the survey link. You do not need a Pampered Chef account to participate, but having one may make the process easier. The survey may take 10-15 minutes to complete and your feedback will be used to improve recipes. Unfortunately, there is no option to save your progress and the survey should be completed in one sitting.
babywings76
Gold Member
Did anyone else receive an e-mail with a link to participate in a survey about recipes? I'm doing mine right now and am trying to decide if I have any extra comments or anything to say. Just curious if anyone else got this, too.

Yep - I got it and need to respond today! Thanks for reminding me.

I got it a couple of weeks ago. Pretty good questions on there, and I know that if they don't ask about something I put it in the comments anyway.

I got one a few days ago and replied right away. I love the Power Cooking recipes (especially the chicken ones) and I asked for more of those. I think they make a great show for so many reasons. I would love to have more tried-and-true recipes to use for that kind of show.

Shari in TX

Hi there! Yes, I also received the email about the survey and I have already completed it. I think it's great that they are asking for our input on recipes. It shows that they value our opinions and are always looking to improve. I didn't have any extra comments to add, but I did appreciate the opportunity to give my feedback. Happy cooking!

1. How do I access the Pampered Chef recipe survey?

To access the recipe survey, you can click on the link provided in the email you received from Pampered Chef or visit the Pampered Chef website and look for the survey link on the homepage.

2. Do I need to have a Pampered Chef account to participate in the recipe survey?

No, you do not need to have a Pampered Chef account to take the recipe survey. However, if you do have an account, it may make the survey process easier as some information may already be pre-filled.

3. How long does it take to complete the Pampered Chef recipe survey?

The length of time it takes to complete the recipe survey can vary depending on the number of recipes you choose to review and provide feedback for. On average, it takes about 10-15 minutes to complete.

4. Will my feedback be used to improve Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, your feedback is very important to us and will be used to continually improve our recipes. We value our customers' opinions and take them into consideration when creating new recipes or making changes to existing ones.

5. Can I save my progress and come back to the recipe survey later?

Unfortunately, there is no option to save your progress and come back to the recipe survey at a later time. We recommend setting aside enough time to complete the survey in one sitting to ensure your feedback is accurately captured.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Yakmama
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • skgallow
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
skgallow
  • Veevahchef