• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef/Scentsy Combo Show a Success!

In summary, a consultant shares her experience with a combined show for Scentsy and Pampered Chef. Despite initial doubts, the show was a success with a total of $680 in sales and a booking for another show. The consultant also shares her love for Scentsy and how it has become a family business. She credits Chef Success for her success and plans to become a Director by January.
straitfan
Gold Member
Just have to share: :D

I was approached by a host who wanted to have a show, but had promised a Scentsy rep. that she would have one for her, so she asked if I'd consider a combined show. Never done anything like that before, but I said I'd try anything once.

I went into it not expecting much, b/c I was thinking that guests would have to split their $$$ and wouldn't spend much with either company.

The show was last night. I started the show and popped a 30 minute chicken in the micro, did "pass around pineapple salsa" and then had some stations with veggies and the free peelers (gave the guests about 10 minutes to play with them).

We're going to close on Thurs., but right now the show is sitting at $680.00!!!!! (And the Scentsy girl said she had over $500) PLUS--we have a booking for another combined show! I'm THRILLED!!!!

That's great - I have a couple of scentsy warmers - they're terrific!

I did exactly the same thing 2 months ago...my hostess had asked if we could combine a PC and Scentsy show...mine closed at 720.00 and she did well, too...I then took a scentsy book and shared it around and ended up doing a $400 book show for scentsy....I love those things...and she's buying PC from me....

Hmm, have to ask, what is Scentsy, I've never heard of it.... I'm assuming that it has something to with scents!

Scentsy is a direct sales company that sells little electric warmers that you put scented wax blocks into. They melt and make your whole room smell YUMMY! I had done some vendor fairs where they were present, but it was my first time ever attending a show for them. (and yes--we each ordered from each other!)

Thats SO awesome! My friend is planning on signing up for Scentsy next month and we were thinking about doing a combined show this fall!!! Glad to know people are having such luck!

Hey Everyone,
Just thought I would stop by and say hello. I get messages on here occassionally about organization so thought I would drop a line. I am doing well. I gave up my PC career about a year ago due to the businesses here in the office. After being on facebook one night, my friend's wife sold Scentsy. I ordered one and I was hooked. I became a consultant the next day and that was back at the beginning of August. Since then, I became qualified, I have recruited 3 people and I am about to make Lead Consultant. It is truly for me. I love love love PC but I had a hard time relating and Scentsy is RIGHT up my alley. Thank you to all of you...I learned so much from PC, Carolyn and Chef Success. My goal is to become a Director by January. I have 7 more parties already set up for November and I already had 3 this month. I work on my business as much as I can with my normal work, but I just love it.
My site is: www.somescents4u.com If you would like to try Scentsy, let me know. AMAZING. Great for your PC offices especially around the HOLLY-DAYS! : )

I got to tell you guys though, I miss Chef Success, this forum is much more FUN!!!!!!! : )

JILLEY,
SO good to hear from you! I have some scentsy also! My new recruits sister sells it. EVEN my DH likes it....:D I'm glad things are going well.

Thanks Ginger!!! Yeah Scentsy is just a product that my whole family loves. All of us were up till 4 am, having some wine, making some samples. We laughed and had a great time. It has brought us closer. On Saturday my step daughter was out putting Scentsy catalogs on doors. Its become another family business. I was addicted to Yankee Candles so the DB is very happy to hear that I can buy smelly stuff or earn it free and get commission. Works well for all of us. Even my guy friends are addicted!!!! Glad you all are doing well on here. : )

What I love about the Scentsy...besides the yummy smell...is that the wax doesn't burn you. So, you can have it on when there are kids and pets around and not worry about it. And, because its a light bulb you can leave it on for a night light for small kids.

Shawnna said:
What I love about the Scentsy...besides the yummy smell...is that the wax doesn't burn you. So, you can have it on when there are kids and pets around and not worry about it. And, because its a light bulb you can leave it on for a night light for small kids.

Oh yes and I was famous for leaving our candles burning. I leave ours on in our room all night...just a nice nightlight with lavendar scent the whole night thru. :love:

Jilleysue said:
Oh yes and I was famous for leaving our candles burning. I leave ours on in our room all night...just a nice nightlight with lavendar scent the whole night thru. :love:

I am REALLY afraid of the dark :eek: & DH usually goes to bed before me. I would have to use a flashlight to get downstairs & into bed, but now he has one on all night. He loves them!

Ginger428 said:
I am REALLY afraid of the dark :eek: & DH usually goes to bed before me. I would have to use a flashlight to get downstairs & into bed, but now he has one on all night. He loves them!

HAHAHA yeah that is so funny and exactly what myself and my DB use ours for. I go to bed first and without the Scentsy, he is tripping over everything waking me up. It saved my doggies paws and my sleeping minutes..LOL

Hey Jill - I just emailed you about another vendor event in CS...one of my downline gals is going to be doing it.

dannyzmom said:
Hey Jill - I just emailed you about another vendor event in CS...one of my downline gals is going to be doing it.

I got it Carolyn!! Thank you soooo much. I emailed the lady. Don't know about the one on the 6th. I have to call her tomorrow. Kevin was in Sam's club and he was buying chocolate bars so I could wrap the in my Scentsy wrapper. All of the sudden two ladies were asking him about it. How cool!!!!

I hope to make both of these events. You are truly awesome for referring me. I'll keep you posted. Still cleaning and I definitely have PC stuff for you!!!

Thanks guys I'm loving the look of Scentsy...in Jersey and have never heard of it/seen it?

Oh the warmers are soooo nice and make such great gifts. The website and catalogs do not do them justice. My email and website are in my signature if you have questions. Let me know.

1. How do I host a Pampered Chef/Scentsy Combo Show?

To host a successful Pampered Chef/Scentsy Combo Show, you can either contact a consultant from each company and coordinate a joint event, or you can become a consultant for both companies and host the show yourself. Either way, it's important to plan and promote the event to ensure a good turnout.

2. What are the benefits of combining a Pampered Chef and Scentsy show?

Combining a Pampered Chef and Scentsy show allows for a wider variety of products to be showcased, giving guests more options to choose from. It also creates a unique and fun shopping experience, as guests can browse and purchase both kitchen and home goods in one place.

3. Can I earn host rewards for a Pampered Chef/Scentsy Combo Show?

Yes, as the host of a combo show, you can earn host rewards from both companies. This means you can receive free and discounted products from both Pampered Chef and Scentsy, making it even more beneficial to host a joint event.

4. Do I have to purchase products from both companies at a Pampered Chef/Scentsy Combo Show?

No, you are not required to purchase products from both companies at a combo show. Guests are free to purchase from either or both companies, depending on their interests and needs.

5. Can I become a consultant for both Pampered Chef and Scentsy?

Yes, you can become a consultant for both companies and host your own Pampered Chef/Scentsy Combo Shows. This allows you to offer a wider range of products and potentially increase your income. Contact each company for more information on becoming a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pamperedtracy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies