• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef $'s: December SAT Earnings and Payment Schedule

In summary, the conversation was about the importance of setting goals and having a clear vision for the future. The speaker emphasized the need to break down big goals into smaller, achievable ones and to constantly review and adjust them. They also discussed the role of mindset in achieving goals and the importance of taking action and not just relying on motivation.
loreo
When we will receive the PC $'s we earned during Dec. SAT? Will it be with patday or later?

Thanks!

loreo said:
When we will receive the PC $'s we earned during Dec. SAT? Will it be with patday or later?

Thanks!
The fine print says that it will be in our account the middle of Jan. I'm sure that's because that promotion goes through the month of December, and then final sales aren't posted/completed until the 10th.

Thanks! Somehow I thought it ran through the 15th! Guess I'll be paying for this supply order.

And they aren't added to your commission check--they are added to your PC $ account behind CC.

I know, I just needed to place a supply order and wasn't sure if I'd have to pay for this one or not. No big deal :)

When will we receive the PC $'s we earned during Dec. SAT?

According to the Pampered Chef website, the earnings for December SAT will be paid out on the 15th of the following month. So, if you earned PC $'s in December, you can expect to receive them on January 15th.

Will it be with payday or later?

The PC $'s earned during December SAT will be paid out on the 15th of the following month, which may or may not coincide with your regular payday. It is best to check with your payroll department for the exact date that your earnings will be deposited.

How are the PC $'s earned during December SAT calculated?

The PC $'s earned during December SAT are calculated based on your sales and performance during that month. The exact formula may vary depending on your position and specific bonuses or incentives that may have been available during that time period.

What is the payment schedule for PC $'s earned during December SAT?

The payment schedule for PC $'s earned during December SAT is on the 15th of the following month. This is consistent with the payment schedule for all other months, unless otherwise stated by Pampered Chef.

Is there a minimum amount of PC $'s that must be earned in order to receive payment?

Yes, there is a minimum amount of $15 in PC $'s that must be earned in order to receive payment. If you do not meet this minimum, your earnings will roll over to the next payment period until the minimum is met.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• peichef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • hperschnick
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Intrepid_Chef