• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Rubber Stamps

In summary, Pampered Chef Rubber Stamps are high-quality, durable stamps made from food-safe materials with fun designs. They can be used on food, paper, and other smooth surfaces. They are safe for use with food, but it is recommended to use edible ink or food coloring. The stamps can be washed and reused multiple times. They can be purchased from independent consultants or on the official website. They may also be available at select retail stores.
Pamperedatlast
I recently came across a website that sells Pampered Chef Rubber Stamps. I thought I bookmarked the site and now I can't find it. A lot of my friends are rubber stampers and I thought the stamps might be a great incentive. Does anyone have a link?

TIA

Thanks Becky! I looked everywhere but there. I guess my coffee didn't kick in early enough for me this morning.

There's also a great set of general stamps for our business that Stampin' Up makes. I bought my set on ebay for much less, and use them on my envelopes and thank-you notes.

Just go to www.ebay.com, and search for business stamps. There are some up for bid right now!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you can't find the website for Pampered Chef Rubber Stamps. I know how frustrating it can be when you think you've saved something and then you can't find it again. I'm not sure which website you were looking at, but I can definitely help you find some great Pampered Chef stamp options. Our website, pamperedchef.com, has a variety of stamps available for purchase. You can also check out our catalog or reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information. I hope this helps and happy stamping!

1. What are Pampered Chef Rubber Stamps?

Pampered Chef Rubber Stamps are high-quality, durable stamps designed for use in the kitchen. They are made from food-safe materials and feature fun, unique designs that can be used to decorate food, create custom labels, and more.

2. How do I use Pampered Chef Rubber Stamps?

Using Pampered Chef Rubber Stamps is easy! Simply ink the stamp with food coloring or edible ink, and press it onto your desired surface. You can use them on food, paper, or any other smooth surface.

3. Are Pampered Chef Rubber Stamps safe for use with food?

Yes, all Pampered Chef Rubber Stamps are made with food-safe materials and are safe to use on food. However, it is recommended to use edible ink or food coloring for stamping on food items.

4. Can Pampered Chef Rubber Stamps be washed and reused?

Yes, Pampered Chef Rubber Stamps can be washed and reused multiple times. Simply wash them with warm soapy water and dry them thoroughly before using them again.

5. Where can I purchase Pampered Chef Rubber Stamps?

You can purchase Pampered Chef Rubber Stamps from independent Pampered Chef consultants, as well as the official Pampered Chef website. They may also be available at select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefAggi
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Judybabe