• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Rookie in Burbank, Ok

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through independent consultants. To become a consultant, you can sign up through their website or an existing consultant, purchase a starter kit, and complete training. It is possible to work as a Pampered Chef consultant while having a full-time job, as you can set your own hours. Consultants are required to have at least $150 in sales every three months to remain active, but there are no monthly minimums or quotas. Pampered Chef offers ongoing support and training through a variety of resources, including online, in-person, and one-on-one coaching from experienced consultants. There is also a designated support team available for any questions or
TrishWallace
Greetings!

I am relatively new to PC, signed up and qualified in March 2011. I have raised three children ages 29, 24 and 20 as a single mom. I remarried in April 2011 to my best friend for the past ten years. I recently (finally) finished my bachelor's degree in psychology and sociology. I will be starting my MBA/Human Resources degree this fall. My PC goal is to be a fulltime consultant, recruiter and business coach. I am happy to be a part of this wonderful community.

Looking forward to learning from you all!

Trish Wallace :love:

Welcome!!!

Congratulations on starting your new business! Welcome to Pampered Chef and to Chef Success.

Welcome and have a great time with it!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through independent consultants.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through the company's website or through an existing consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training to get started.

3. Can I still work for Pampered Chef if I have a full-time job?

Yes, many Pampered Chef consultants have other jobs or commitments. You can set your own hours and work as much or as little as you'd like.

4. Is there a minimum sales requirement for Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, consultants are required to have at least $150 in sales every three months to remain active. However, there are no monthly minimums or quotas.

5. What support and training does Pampered Chef offer to its consultants?

Pampered Chef provides ongoing support and training through online resources, in-person meetings and conferences, and one-on-one coaching from experienced consultants. There is also a designated support team available for any questions or concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dmfink
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • IronChef
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • rchamelin