• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sell Rolling Case - Pics Available - Reasonable Offer!

In summary, the Sell Rolling Case is a durable and organizational travel option for Pampered Chef consultants. It measures 17.5 inches in length, 14 inches in width, and 9 inches in height, and is made of durable nylon material with reinforced stitching. It features 2 large interior compartments with divider panels, 2 exterior side pockets, and a front zippered pocket for easy organization. The case is suitable for air travel as it meets most airline carry-on size requirements. While it does not come with the option for customization, you can add your own personal touch with luggage tags or stickers.
Dorothy
I have a rolling case that I would like to sell, if someone is interested. I don't have a pic with me but email @ [email protected] and I will be happy to send u pics. I also have 2 of the older style show bags that usually came with the kit.
I am not set on a price But will accept a reasonable offer!

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

Dorothy said:
I have a rolling case that I would like to sell, if someone is interested. I don't have a pic with me but email @ [email protected] and I will be happy to send u pics. I also have 2 of the older style show bags that usually came with the kit.
I am not set on a price But will accept a reasonable offer!
Do you still have your rolling case for sale?

Sorry it is gone!

What are the dimensions of the Sell Rolling Case?

The dimensions of the Sell Rolling Case are 17.5 inches in length, 14 inches in width, and 9 inches in height.

What materials is the Sell Rolling Case made of?

The Sell Rolling Case is made of durable nylon material with reinforced stitching for added strength and longevity.

Does the Sell Rolling Case have multiple compartments for organization?

Yes, the Sell Rolling Case has 2 large interior compartments with divider panels, 2 exterior side pockets, and a front zippered pocket for easy organization of your Pampered Chef products.

Is the Sell Rolling Case suitable for air travel?

Yes, the Sell Rolling Case meets most airline carry-on size requirements, making it a convenient and efficient travel option for Pampered Chef consultants.

Can I customize the Sell Rolling Case with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, the Sell Rolling Case does not come with the option for customization. However, you can add your own personalized touch with luggage tags or stickers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stephaniekocala
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
  • rbvernon
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
rbvernon
  • Rhonda-Roo