• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Ribbon From Conference

In summary, the two lengths of PC ribbon may be used for different purposes, but none of the participants had any specific ideas for what to do with them.
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
So I am cleaning off my desk/bag o' goodies from conference and came across the 2 lengths of PC ribbon. One was wrapped around the box from exec. banquet and the other I believe was from the pens. They are not quite the same color and am trying to come up with something creative to make with these.

I thought maybe some cheffers would have some good ideas! The only thing I could think of was to make one of those french bulletin boards with the ribbon and buttons, however I don't think I have enough ribbon. Does anybody else have anything they can think of?!?! TIA for the creativity!

I've used mine to pretty-up some of my host gifts since returning. I usually tie a pretty piece of ribbon around whatever I'm giving my host, which is usually something like a mini-whipper or a single bamboo spoon or spatula.

I wish we could buy it by the spool. That would be nice for host/cluster gifts.

I'd love to be able to purchase it. I'd use it for all my door prizes, too. I wrap each in cellophane and tie it with a ribbon. Women will go crazy for something that's been prettied up.

raebates said:
I'd love to be able to purchase it. I'd use it for all my door prizes, too. I wrap each in cellophane and tie it with a ribbon. Women will go crazy for something that's been prettied up.

That is so true! Email HO that suggestion Rae--they've gotta have more of that!

My girls tied it in their hair the day after I came home.

Uhhh...I may be a dork, but it makes a nice ribbon for the hair around my pony tail...lol.

Alison...if you want to do a bulletin board, could you get some coordinating ribbon and alternate that with the PC ribbon?

That doesn't make you a dork. It makes you a dedicated member of the PC family. ;)

KellyTheChef said:
Alison...if you want to do a bulletin board, could you get some coordinating ribbon and alternate that with the PC ribbon?

Thanks for the suggestion Kelly, however I really would need a whole spool of it and actually I don't really have room for a bulletin board in my office right now. (Plus I am too OCD to not have something perfectly balanced or repetative :rolleyes:) I was just trying to think of something creative that I could use in my business or for decorating with those ribbons... too cute to throw away! I guess they will probably end up used in scrapbooking conference pics...

Alison, Put out a plea for cheffers who will not be using theirs, I am sure you could gather enough for that board. I would like one for my office as well.

I've seen one cheffer with it tied around the strap of her black purse. It was definately eye-catching!

I grabbed it off the tables at lunch and from our banquet - I'm using about 2-foot lengths of it to hold a nametag for cluster meetings! Everyone is just "that's cool" when they see the ribbon, and it makes the cluster meeting that much more "something to attend."

1. What is the purpose of the Pampered Chef Ribbon From Conference?

The Pampered Chef Ribbon From Conference is a special ribbon that is given to consultants who attend the annual Pampered Chef conference. It serves as a way to recognize and reward their hard work and dedication to the company.

2. How do I earn a Pampered Chef Ribbon From Conference?

To earn a Pampered Chef Ribbon From Conference, you must attend the annual conference as a consultant and meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by the company. These goals may vary each year.

3. Can I purchase a Pampered Chef Ribbon From Conference?

No, the Pampered Chef Ribbon From Conference cannot be purchased. It is only given to consultants who attend the conference and meet the specified goals set by the company.

4. What do I do with my Pampered Chef Ribbon From Conference?

The Pampered Chef Ribbon From Conference is meant to be worn proudly as a symbol of your achievements and dedication to the company. You can also display it at your home office or at parties to showcase your success as a consultant.

5. Is the Pampered Chef Ribbon From Conference different every year?

Yes, the design and color of the Pampered Chef Ribbon From Conference may change each year to reflect the theme of the conference. However, the significance and purpose remains the same - to recognize and reward consultants for their hard work and success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • nikked
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • raebates