• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Reps Helping to Recruit?

In summary, the conversation discussed a recent opportunity event held by the company in California, where consultants were encouraged to bring potential recruits. Two hosts who attended the event have expressed interest in signing up as consultants. The group also discussed similar events that have been held in the past and the current pilot program happening in Houston. The purpose of these events is to help consultants improve their business and recruiting efforts. The conversation also mentioned past events held at the Home Office and the possibility of Murphy's Law causing issues.
Sheila
Gold Member
One of the girls in my downline is in California. She sent me an e-mail explaining that a HO Rep came out to California this morning for an area meeting. All the consultants in the area were encouraged to bring potential recruits. She attended with 2 upcoming hosts & both decided they want to sign! Saturday's host wants to sign & have that as her first show. The June host wants to sign this month (for the incentive) and then have her June show still be in her first 30 days.

Of course, being in Japan, we don't get these types of offers. Are these types of HO sponsored meetings a regular thing or something new they are starting?

Oh, have to laugh at her initial FB post ...
Oh, and I might have 2 recruits. They signed the agreement but need to wait for payday to be "official." fingers crossed that they both follow though. Trying to get u more diamonds, Sheila. ;)
She's trying to help me earn diamonds in my ring that I'll be getting this year at conference. How freaking sweet is that???

I remember one of these opportunity events in 2009 down here. Judy Joel ran it. It was great!

I've seen them do that periodically, but not too often. They used to do them more it seemed in this Hispanic community when they were really focusing on that.

pamperedbecky said:
I've seen them do that periodically, but not too often. They used to do them more it seemed in this Hispanic community when they were really focusing on that.

I know they're doing a pilot program in Houston. One of my downline was selected to participate.

bethcooks4u said:
I know they're doing a pilot program in Houston. One of my downline was selected to participate.

Same thing? "Invite your potential recruits" or something else?

It's a "pilot training" with Karen Logston and Toni Solis. I didn't get any details about it but our SED said that she needs to get more shows booked in June to be able to follow up with what she learns. My consultant said she was told this is the first time and only place they're trying this program. Nothing was said about bringing potentials.

Pampered Chef often does test marketing to try out ideas and then those that work get shared with everyone or incorporated into ongoing training.

Sounds like the Houston one is focused on bookings, where the one in CA was focused on introducing the business opportunity to potential recruits. Either way, it's cool that they are offering more to help the consultants step up their business AND their recruiting! :D

Sales Managers often make visits and help host such events.Amy Neal helped put on one of these events in Chicago back in Sept of 2009 and it was actually held AT the Home Office. I couldn't go because I was hugely pregnant and due any day.....if I would have known he wouldn't make his appearance until two weeks later.....oh well!

If you had traveled, you probably would have delivered in Chicago. Murphy's Law! LOL

No the Houston one is focused on promoting - so recruiting. She needs more shows in June so she can be in front of more people while the information is fresh.

What is the role of a Pampered Chef rep in helping to recruit?

A Pampered Chef rep's main role is to introduce people to the company and its products, and to share the business opportunity with others who may be interested in becoming reps themselves. This can include hosting parties, attending events, and networking with potential recruits.

What benefits do Pampered Chef reps receive for helping to recruit?

Pampered Chef reps receive a commission for every person they recruit who joins the company and makes sales. They also have the opportunity to earn bonuses and incentives for meeting recruitment goals.

How can a Pampered Chef rep effectively recruit new members?

One effective way for Pampered Chef reps to recruit is by sharing their own personal success stories and experiences with the company. They can also offer incentives or discounts to those who join as reps, and provide resources and support to help new recruits succeed.

What qualities make a successful Pampered Chef rep recruiter?

A successful Pampered Chef rep recruiter is someone who is enthusiastic about the company and its products, has strong communication and networking skills, and is dedicated to helping others succeed. They should also be knowledgeable about the business and able to answer any questions potential recruits may have.

Are there any requirements for becoming a Pampered Chef rep recruiter?

To become a Pampered Chef rep recruiter, one must first be a current rep with the company. They also need to have a good understanding of the business and be able to effectively communicate and promote the company and its products to potential recruits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • mrslulu2012