• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are these gently used Pampered Chef bags and book perfect for you?

R
rhonda4554
PC Purse/Bag & BookI have 2 black bags/purses that I would like to clear out of my collection. 1 is the sling bag that was offered as an incentive last summer...Never Used! It measures 11" at the bottom and tapers up to 10" at the top. The other is a gently used travel bag/purse/organizer. It has LOTS of compartments, places for pens, biz cards, keys, cell phone, and a large compartment in the back. It measures 3" deep by 8" wide by 10" high. I bought it from another consultant but it just isn't right for me. Both bags have the PC logo on the front of them. (Since I still need to carry diapers around, I use a BIG PC tote bag right now ;) If you are interested in either please email me ([email protected]) with an offer...I am not sure what to charge for them. I am sure, though, that each will fit the the flat rate envelopes at the post office so the shipping will be $3.85. THANKS!!!

I also have a little "date book" type thing that I received at Conference last year. It is black with a watermark-like pattern of the PC logo all over it. It has a magnetic snap closure. Inside there is a pen holder, a pocket to hold a pad of paper, a pocket for biz cards, and another pocket about half way up. It measures 6-1/2" x 8". Email me if you are interested.

THANKS!!

Last edited by a moderator:
PC BagsRhonda,
Do you still have these bags, and such still available?? I'd be interested in learning more, I've been with PC since March of this year, so I don't have allot of the bags and such.
Thanks,

Lisa :eek:

Hi Everyone...
Just want to update my previous post...the sling bag and the date book have been sold to some of our wonderful consultants here. I do still have the purse/bag/organizer one with all the pockets. It usually sells for upwards of $20 on ebay, so I would like to get $20 for it, including shipping...or make me an offer. I just need to clean out some of my stuff. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks for your interest!

Just wanted to let interested people know that all 3 items that I had for sale are now gone. Thanks for checking!

1. What are the dimensions of the sling bag?

The sling bag measures 11" at the bottom and tapers up to 10" at the top.

2. What are the features of the gently used travel bag/purse/organizer?

The travel bag has multiple compartments for pens, business cards, keys, and a cell phone. It also has a large compartment in the back. The dimensions are 3" deep by 8" wide by 10" high.

3. What is the price for these Pampered Chef bags and book?

The price for these bags and book is not specified. Interested buyers can email the seller for an offer.

4. Is shipping available for these items?

Yes, shipping is available for a flat rate of $3.85 for each item.

5. What is the size and design of the "date book" received at Conference?

The "date book" measures 6-1/2" x 8" and is black with a watermark-like pattern of the PC logo all over it. It also has a magnetic snap closure and multiple pockets for organizing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa Redford
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
daraza
  • sarahschefshop