• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Products on eBay: Trends and Savings

In summary, there is a discussion about some Pampered Chef products being auctioned off on eBay, which goes against company policy. While some people have found good deals on electronics and accessories for their truck on eBay, there is concern about the impact on sales for company representatives. It is noted that many other name brand items are also being sold on eBay, despite the companies likely not approving. The conversation also brings up the issue of warranty not being included in eBay purchases. While some have purchased items from eBay in the past, it is mentioned that bidding and additional costs can end up making the item more expensive than buying directly from the company. The conversation suggests searching for another thread on this topic for more information.
kitchenqueen
I remember reading a thread on here sometime ago about PC products being auctioned off on ebay. I know it is against PC policy, but it seems to be getting popular...my husband is somewhat of an ebayer. He has bought electronics and accessories for his truck off ebay before and got some good deals. Well we recieved a magazine advertising summer trends and savings ebay has to offer. My husband pointed out something he thought I'd be proud to see - under home trends, Pampered Chef took the #3 spot on their top 10 list. Granted, it's great seeing PC being advertised as a top home trend, however it is in an ebay advertisment :eek: . And essentially takes sales away from us reps. I'm assuming that these auctions are started from former PC reps and even customers. There are MANY name brand items listed under ebay (Dooney & Bourke, Kitchen Aid, Prada) that make their corporate execs cringe too I'm sure. Knowing that ebay isn't one of PC's recommended ways of getting sales - what do we do when a customer makes a comment about PC being on ebay. Today, I looked on ebay out of curiosity and noticed most of the prices weren't too far from the regular prices. What's the point of buying off ebay?? Sorry if I am seem to be rambling, but I just thought I'd mention what I saw to you all and add my 2 cents...what do you all think?

There's another thread out here about this same topic, you might do a search for that, but what you're getting from ebay does not carry our warranty, which can be a big factor. For example, you could find the professional cookware set on ebay, but the warranty doesn't come with it without the receipt.
I've purchased a few PAST things from ebay, but nothing that you could currently get through the catalog. Once you bid up the price on ebay, then pay their shipping costs, insurance, etc, you're looking at above what you could get it for from us, with the warranty.
I'd look for that other thread to get more info!

I completely agree with you. It's frustrating to see our own products being sold on ebay, especially when it goes against company policy. It not only takes away potential sales from us reps, but it also undermines the value and integrity of our products. Plus, as you mentioned, the prices on ebay are usually not much lower than what we sell for, so it doesn't make sense for customers to buy from there. I think it's important for us to educate our customers on the importance of buying directly from a rep, whether it's through a party or a personal order. We can also remind them that buying from ebay means they won't receive the same level of customer service and support that we provide. It's a tough situation, but all we can do is continue to promote and sell our products in the most ethical way possible.

What are the most popular Pampered Chef products being sold on eBay?

The most popular Pampered Chef products being sold on eBay are the Mix N' Chop, the Deep Covered Baker, the Classic Batter Bowl, the Manual Food Processor, and the Garlic Press.

Are there any trends in the prices of Pampered Chef products on eBay?

Yes, there are some trends in the prices of Pampered Chef products on eBay. Generally, prices tend to be lower during the holiday season and higher during the summer months. Additionally, limited edition or discontinued items may see a spike in prices.

What are some ways to save money when purchasing Pampered Chef products on eBay?

One way to save money when purchasing Pampered Chef products on eBay is to look for auctions or listings that offer free shipping. Another way is to keep an eye out for bundle deals, where multiple products are being sold together for a lower price than if purchased separately.

Are there any specific sellers on eBay that are known for selling authentic Pampered Chef products?

While we cannot endorse specific sellers, you can look for sellers with high ratings and positive reviews from previous buyers. It is also helpful to read the description and look for details about the product's authenticity.

Can I return a Pampered Chef product purchased on eBay?

It is important to check the return policy of the individual seller before making a purchase. Some sellers may offer returns, while others may not. It is also recommended to thoroughly read the product description and ask any questions before making a purchase to ensure you are getting the desired product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• spoiledchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
michelle5959
  • emiscookin
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • jst4467