• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Products for Sale

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products for sale, including knives, baking sheets, mixing bowls, and pantry staples like spices and sauces. These products are primarily sold through independent consultants who host in-home cooking demonstrations, but can also be purchased online or through select retail partners. To order Pampered Chef products, you can contact a consultant, host a cooking party, or shop online. The products are covered by a limited lifetime warranty, with the option to return or exchange within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.
kitchenshowchef
I have accumulated extra stock items and I am needing to sell them. This is the list that I have. If you are interested in any of the items please email me and I will give you the price + shipping.

2 - Celebrate Plates

2 - 9 X 13 Cutting Boards

2 - Casual Cooking Cookbook

1 - Meat Lifters

2 - Jar Openers

2 - Bourbon Vanilla

1 - Garlic Press

1 - Rectangle Stone

1 - Silicone Basting Brush

1 - Avacado Peeler

1 - Lemon Zester

1 - Cook's Corer

1 - HWC Stencil Set

I also have one HWC Cups and Squares set. It was my demo for the month so it has not been used but has been in and out of the package.

Thanks!
April

Last edited:
April, email me, I am interested in 1 of the cookbooks.

interetedI sent you a PM.

Julie

Are the Celebrate plates the current ones or the blue retired ones?

PC items updateUPDATE:

The HWC items are sold

One of the cookbooks is sold

I still have everything else available.

I also have 2 packages of the Outdoor Plates

Thanks
April

April,

I snet you a PM.

April,
If you still have the HWC Cups & Squares I have a customer interested in acquiring more sets. Not sure if those went along with the Stencil Sets or not.

I am interested in possibly the cutting board, cookbook, and jar opener. Are any of these still available? Prices?
Thanks,
Jodi

How much are you asking for the Celebrate Plate & the Bourbon Vanilla? I am interested in 1 of each. Also, shipping would be to 20724! Thank you!

What products does Pampered Chef offer for sale?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products for sale. These include items such as knives, baking sheets, mixing bowls, and pantry staples like spices and sauces.

Are Pampered Chef products sold in stores or only through consultants?

Pampered Chef products are primarily sold through independent consultants, who host in-home cooking demonstrations and sell products directly to customers. However, some products can also be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through select retail partners.

How can I order Pampered Chef products?

You can order Pampered Chef products through an independent consultant, by hosting a cooking party, or by shopping online. You can also find a consultant near you on the Pampered Chef website.

Are Pampered Chef products covered by a warranty?

Yes, Pampered Chef products are covered by a limited lifetime warranty. If a product is found to be defective, it can be replaced or repaired free of charge. However, the warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or misuse of the product.

Can I return or exchange a Pampered Chef product?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of its products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • pcthisandthat