• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PC Product Reviews coming...

Admin Greg

Staff member
Apr 13, 2004
A new and exciting feature for chefsuccess visitors is being developed! The feature is a review system that will contain every current pampered chef product. The tool allows everyone to rate the product and give a short review on what you think of it. Here are two screenshots of how it will look.

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    69.9 KB · Views: 708
  • 2.gif
    2.gif
    60.6 KB · Views: 464

chefmary

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2004
This looks like a great tool, Greg! When do you anticipate that it will be up and running?

Mary

kitchenqueen

Jan 31, 2005
Thanks Greg!

What a clever idea!! THis will really help us with customer service and getting to know the products better. And for newer consultants, this will be a useful tool! Thank you!! :D

Admin Greg

Staff member
Apr 13, 2004
Thanks for all the support! I hope to have the product review feature live by the end of the week!

Tash

Apr 20, 2005
Great idea.

I think this is a really good idea.

I know it is going to help me a lot. I will beable to give customers info on products I don't own yet.

Debunny

Apr 2, 2005
Thanks!

What a great idea! That way we can see what is worth our time and money. For us new consultants I think it will be a really big help since we dont have as many PC items as the ppl who have been doing it awhile. Excellant idea, cant wait to see it.

Admin Greg

Staff member
Apr 13, 2004
The review section is 95% completed and might be released today. What I need now is your help in getting images and descriptions for all the products. We can't use official PC images or descriptions due to copyright laws. So if anyone here wants to submit a personal photo of their tools and write a few sentances on the details of the tool that would be awesome. Just email or PM me the info. Thanks!

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
Greg~ I just sent you an private message and also tried sending you an e-mail with pictures but it won't let me, it says that you're not allowing them? :confused:

Lisa S

Nov 14, 2004
Look under "Quick Links" and you will find "New Posts"

Is there any way we can put this back up on the title bar?

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
Thank you Lisa, I did find it! :cool: It took me a little while but I was bound and determined that Greg didn't get rid of it! :eek:

I also would like for it to be easily accessible as well. Greg, can you make that happen for us? ;)