1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: PC Product Reviews coming...

1. Admin Greg

Admin Greg Senior Member Staff Member

A new and exciting feature for chefsuccess visitors is being developed! The feature is a review system that will contain every current pampered chef product. The tool allows everyone to rate the product and give a short review on what you think of it. Here are two screenshots of how it will look.

Attached Files:

• 1.gif
      1.gif
      File size:
      69.9 KB
      Views:
    • 2.gif
      2.gif
      File size:
      60.6 KB
      Views:
    Jul 26, 2005
  2. DebbieSM

DebbieSM Member

Thanks Greg! I think that will really help our customer service. :)

Jul 26, 2005
  3. chefmary

chefmary Member Gold Member

This looks like a great tool, Greg! When do you anticipate that it will be up and running?

Mary

Jul 26, 2005
  4. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

Thanks Greg!

What a clever idea!! THis will really help us with customer service and getting to know the products better. And for newer consultants, this will be a useful tool! Thank you!! :D

Jul 26, 2005
  5. Admin Greg

Thanks for all the support! I hope to have the product review feature live by the end of the week!

Jul 26, 2005
  6. Tash

Tash Member

Great idea.

I think this is a really good idea.

I know it is going to help me a lot. I will beable to give customers info on products I don't own yet.

Jul 26, 2005
  7. Debunny

Debunny Member

Thanks!

What a great idea! That way we can see what is worth our time and money. For us new consultants I think it will be a really big help since we dont have as many PC items as the ppl who have been doing it awhile. Excellant idea, cant wait to see it.

Jul 26, 2005
  8. Admin Greg

The review section is 95% completed and might be released today. What I need now is your help in getting images and descriptions for all the products. We can't use official PC images or descriptions due to copyright laws. So if anyone here wants to submit a personal photo of their tools and write a few sentances on the details of the tool that would be awesome. Just email or PM me the info. Thanks!

Jul 29, 2005
  9. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Greg~ I just sent you an private message and also tried sending you an e-mail with pictures but it won't let me, it says that you're not allowing them? :confused:

Jul 29, 2005
  10. Admin Greg

Jul 29, 2005
  11. PampMomof3

Love it Greg but where is the New Posts button? :) :confused:

Jul 29, 2005
  12. Lisa S

Lisa S Member

Look under "Quick Links" and you will find "New Posts"

Is there any way we can put this back up on the title bar?

Jul 29, 2005
  13. PampMomof3

Thank you Lisa, I did find it! :cool: It took me a little while but I was bound and determined that Greg didn't get rid of it! :eek:

I also would like for it to be easily accessible as well. Greg, can you make that happen for us? ;)

Jul 29, 2005
Have something to add?