• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Supplies Blowout Sale: Prints, Stickers, Aprons & More!

In summary, the Pampered Chef selling supplies sale offers various marketing materials such as posters, banners, and flyers with the company's branding and product images. The Stamps & Stickers are only available as part of the sale, and there are no restrictions on the quantity of items that can be purchased. However, all sales are final and the sale is only available for a limited time.
CLanko602
I am Selling most of my PC Stuff I have lots to go through but not enough time! Here is a start. Shipping is included in the price! I could only post a few pictures so leave your email and I will send the rest! Thanks

31 Fall / Winter Catalogs $17

2012 Consultant Planner $7

Denim PC Apron $10

Re-useable Shopping Bag $3

22 Large Clear PC Bags $6

12 Small Clear PC Bags $4

6 Lap Boards $15

Women's Yoga Capri Hoodie XL $10

Attachments

• Pampered Chef 001.jpg
    Pampered Chef 001.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 586
  • Pampered Chef 002.jpg
    Pampered Chef 002.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 542
  • Pampered Chef 003.jpg
    Pampered Chef 003.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 495
  • Pampered Chef 004.jpg
    Pampered Chef 004.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 441
  • Pampered Chef 006.jpg
    Pampered Chef 006.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 430
[email protected] not sure why the last post did that just putting in email. Trying again.

i would like the 6 Lap Boards $15 and Women's Yoga Capri Hoodie XL $10

[email protected]

Last edited:
Do you still have the re-usable bag and the 12 small clear PC bags? I'd be interested int those... [email protected] Thanks!

If you still have the lap boards, please let me know. Thank you Marla

Interested in the yoga set if you haven't sold it yet

Any apparel left?

1. What are the Prints & Posters available in the Pampered Chef selling supplies sale?

The Prints & Posters available in the sale include various marketing materials such as posters, banners, and flyers with Pampered Chef branding and product images. These can be used to promote your business and attract potential customers.

2. Can I purchase the Pampered Chef Stamps & Stickers separately?

Unfortunately, the Stamps & Stickers are only available as part of the selling supplies blowout sale. However, they are a great addition to your marketing materials and can be used to personalize and add a professional touch to your product packaging.

3. Are there any restrictions on how many Pampered Chef selling supplies I can purchase during the sale?

No, there are no restrictions on the quantity of selling supplies you can purchase during the blowout sale. However, keep in mind that these items are available while supplies last, so it's best to purchase what you need as soon as possible.

4. Can I return or exchange any unsold Pampered Chef selling supplies that I purchased during the sale?

No, all sales of selling supplies during the blowout sale are final. We recommend only purchasing what you think you will need to avoid any unnecessary expenses.

5. How long is the Pampered Chef selling supplies blowout sale available?

The sale is only available for a limited time, so make sure to take advantage of the discounted prices while they last. The exact duration of the sale may vary, so check the website or contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CLanko602
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
nanzkitchen
  • ChefJWarren
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Andrea Minier
  • Jules711