• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Pampered Chef in Louisville, KY: Violations Galore!

but it doesn't change the fact that she is still violating the rules. I think you should report her directly to Pampered Chef.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
Yes, I'm policing. But I was so PISSED when I came across this. Check it out....

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pampered-Chef-in-Louisville-KY/122815537801785?sk=wall

There are SOOOO many violations on this page!!! And NO WHERE could I find this Consultant's name or true contact info (which is, in and of itself, a violation). They skillfully added info-gathering forms for contact submissions that still doesn't disclose who they are.

You may see my post to them. If I don't get a response or it isn't brought down, I WILL report this one. This just pissed me off so bad! LOL!

You can also report the page to FB on the lower left side.Let us know if you get a response!!!!!

report it!

Yeah, that's ridiculous!! I saw Debi's post on there. I want to "like" her post, but sure don't want to "like" that page!

pamperedbecky said:
Yeah, that's ridiculous!! I saw Debi's post on there. I want to "like" her post, but sure don't want to "like" that page!

I had to "Like" it to post. But then I "Unlike"d it.

Debi said:
I had to "Like" it to post. But then I "Unlike"d it.

Great post!

I don't see your message posted, but maybe I have to "like" the page to see it? Or maybe it's already been removed.Just breathe! ;) I understand that she (or he) is violating the rules, and agree that they should have researched the rules & should be following them, but don't let them get you all worked up. Life's too short to stress out over people who do stuff that's not directly intended to hurt you. ;)But, if you REALLY need some stress relief & want to mess with them ... open the spam e-mail thread, copy that message & fill out her "contact me" form with the spammer's e-mail address. ;)

Sheila said:
I don't see your message posted, but maybe I have to "like" the page to see it? Or maybe it's already been removed.
No, I haven't "liked" the page and I can see the post. I wonder why you can't see it?Oh I wonder if it's because I'm friends with Debi on FB? I don't know.

Weird. This is the first post I can see & all the other posts are older. I even looked at "top posts" and "most recent":
Pampered Chef in Louisville, KY added 3 new photos to the album July Specials.
July Specials
July 14 at 11:13am · Share

i can't see it either

Here is what I posted:

Hi there. Just came across your page on FB. I wanted to contact you offline but since you have very skillfully ensured your name and Consultant information isn't posted anywhere on here, I cannot do that.

I suggest you check The Pampered Chef's Policies because you are in violation with this page in several ways. Those of us who conduct our businesses in compliance with the Home Office's policies and procedures would appreciate your compliance as well.

Thank you,
Debi Baldwin
Independent Consultant with The Pampered Chef

I see on FB you just liked her? Did something change?:confused:

baychef said:
I see on FB you just liked her? Did something change?:confused:

NO! I was trying to see if I could see anything different if I "Like" her. I forgot to "Unlike" her again! Thanks!!!

Hee-hee...gotcha. It is so totally ironic that there is no name attached to it!! Maybe it is the same person that is sending out the HO lead scams. That would be very bad.

She seems to be generating traffice through something called Facebook Fan Fare. Are you guys familiar with that?

Chef Kearns said:
She seems to be generating traffice through something called Facebook Fan Fare. Are you guys familiar with that?

Nope, never heard of it.

I think you should report her directly to Pampered Chef. I am going to and I think we all should. I no longer give people the benefit of the doubt and just go directly to HO.

In this case, I can't fathom any reason for the benefit of the doubt. She is in violation of so many things....

So, I am bored and had nothing better to do today. I "liked" her and then wrote on her wall all the different rules that she was breaking with her page. Then I "unliked" her. My post stayed up for a few hours then she must have deleted it. I also reported her to Facebook. I sent the like to Home Office, but I have not heard anything from them. The only way to shut her down is if more people report her. It is just blatantly wrong.

I just went back and notice that she changed her info section and it now contains her personal information, ie her name, but still using the form for collecting infomation.

It would appear she doesn't have a PWS. My original post is still up. Hmmmm.... So Wendy, is she still in violation?

YES!!!! She is TOTAL violation.The policy is and has always has been that *We cannot represent OURSELVES as The Pampered Chef.* We are "Suzy Consultant, Independent Consultant for The Pampered Chef". She's not making that distinction.

finley1991 said:
YES!!!! She is TOTAL violation.

The policy is and has always has been that *We cannot represent OURSELVES as The Pampered Chef.* We are "Suzy Consultant, Independent Consultant for The Pampered Chef". She's not making that distinction.

Well, she now have that in her info. Her name and title. Just wondered if that little bit was enough to "cover" it. ;)

I don't think so because her page is representing her as TPC.Unfortunately, I don't think HO has a department/person who monitors this anymore.

It looks like what she's trying to do is use Facebook as her personal website to get around having to purchase a website.

I'm pretty sure that's not what HO is wanting to happen.

Okay - so I've never reported anyone. Don't usually get into that - BUT - just now, I did a search for PC from Swagbucks (I always do - for the Bucks!:money:) and the 3rd site that came up - even before PC's website was this:

.biz/susansagel

which means anyone searching for PC that way will come to this website first - even before the lead system.

Think I should let HO know?

YES YES and YES.

Done! :(

I just thought that one was extremely unfair to those of us in the lead system.

How is she searchable like that?

dannyzmom said:
How is she searchable like that?
I don't know how to do it, but there is a way that you can make your web address appear first on google searches, etc...It's definitely against PC policy though.

I THINK you have to pay a fee to come up like that. Just sucks that so many people will try anything to get over. Thank God there are so many of us who have integrity.

Chefbeckyd said:
I don't know how to do it, but there is a way that you can make your web address appear first on google searches, etc...

It's definitely against PC policy though.

It's totally against policy. Here's some gossip... way back when PC first came out with websites (some of you may remember this), one of the NEDs who's son was very web savvy did some *creative* programming and when someone did a search for Pc.com, it went DIRECTLY to her website and overrode HO's. A big flag went up when she did about $20k in online sales in about a week AND when HO was flooded with complaints from the field. Her personal website was first to come up in google, yahoo, etc. And her son was savvy enough to make a website address for her that very very very closely resembled pc.com and then would direct you to hers... so her personal website didn't show up on the searches, a phantom name did, and when clicked on it, it would redirect you to her site. Sneaky, eh?

BUT... this doesn't go without punishment. First and foremost, PC revamped their web policy ASAP, the bogus info was taken down and pc.com was restored in web searches. But that wasn't the punishment. Since everything was directed to her site, her phone number was on her site and she was getting calls 24 hours a day for people thinking they were calling HO... TONS of complaints, return requests, etc. Rumor had it she had so many calls she couldn't keep up with any of them. Evidently it was a horrible situation. So I guess in the end she got hers. Although the commission from the online sales probably helped ease her pain a bit...

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NayNay
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
NayNay
  • jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila