• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Pizza Crust Mix- Using in Recipes?

In summary, it's a more affordable and delicious option compared to using Pillsbury dough and it's a great way to showcase our own products. Happy cooking!
esavvymom
Staff member
Has anyone tried using our PC Pizza Crust mix in the various demo recipes - like Aloha Pizza or California Club Pizza?

The Pillsbury dough is almost more expensive these days! The last batch I bought for the Aloha Pizza (which for some reason uses 2 crusts- too much IMHO) was $2.50 PER Canister! $5 for one pizza!! OUCH! :eek: Since I'm providing the ingredients the next few shows (promotion I did), I think it is cheaper in the long run and tastes better too to use our crust mix! But I wasn't sure if there was a reason they DON't use it. I just used the PC mix for the first time tonight and loved it! I made one pouch and got a large stone pizza and then about a small size (not quite the full medium)- they were more towards the thin-side of crust, but not the crispy-thin. Just right.

If I can get TWO out of a single box at $6.50 before my discount, that seems like a better price, and it might promote our own product more. I can always MENTION that they can use the Pillsbury ready-dough, but for a few extra minutes of easy steps, they have a soft pizza dough (the pillsbury gets tough if over worked) that is cheaper in the long run!

has anyone done this?

LOVE our pizza crust mix. Love it!!!

Plus, as I say, you can't make any money selling Pillsbury!

just curious.I haven't personally tried using the PC Pizza Crust mix in those specific demo recipes, but I have used it for homemade pizzas before and it turned out great. I agree that it's a more cost-effective and delicious option compared to using Pillsbury dough. I think it's definitely worth giving it a try in those demo recipes and promoting it to your customers. It's always great to showcase our own products and show how versatile they can be. Let us know how it turns out if you do end up trying it!

Hi there! I'm a fellow internet forum user and a Pampered Chef consultant. I have actually tried using our PC Pizza Crust mix in some of the demo recipes like the Aloha Pizza and California Club Pizza. I agree with you, the Pillsbury dough can get pretty expensive these days and it's always nice to save some money. Plus, our pizza crust mix tastes delicious and is so easy to make. I'm glad you enjoyed it too! I've found that I can get two pizzas out of one box, just like you mentioned, and it's definitely a better price in the long run. I haven't heard of any specific reason why they don't use our crust mix in the demos, but I think it's a great idea to promote our own product more. I always mention to my customers that they can use the Pillsbury dough if they prefer, but our crust mix is a great alternative that saves them money and produces a softer dough. Have you tried any other recipes using our crust mix? I'd love to hear your thoughts on those as well. Happy cooking!

Hello! I have actually tried using our PC Pizza Crust mix in demo recipes and have had great results. Not only is it more cost-effective in the long run, but it also tastes better in my opinion. Plus, as you mentioned, it promotes our own product more. I have found that I can get two pizzas out of one box as well, making it a great value. And you're right, the Pillsbury dough can get tough if overworked. I highly recommend giving our PC Pizza Crust mix a try in your demo recipes. Let me know how it goes for you!

1. How do I use the Pampered Chef Pizza Crust Mix in recipes?

To use the Pampered Chef Pizza Crust Mix in recipes, simply follow the instructions on the package. In most cases, you will need to add water and oil to the mix and then knead the dough before rolling it out and baking it.

2. Can I use the Pampered Chef Pizza Crust Mix to make other types of dough?

While the Pampered Chef Pizza Crust Mix is specifically designed for making pizza crust, you can also use it to make other types of dough such as calzones, breadsticks, and even cinnamon rolls. Just follow the instructions on the package and adjust the toppings and baking time accordingly.

3. Can I freeze the dough made from the Pampered Chef Pizza Crust Mix?

Yes, you can freeze the dough made from the Pampered Chef Pizza Crust Mix. Simply wrap the dough in plastic wrap and place it in a freezer-safe bag. When you're ready to use it, thaw it in the refrigerator overnight and then proceed with your desired recipe.

4. Are there any tips for getting a crispy crust with the Pampered Chef Pizza Crust Mix?

To achieve a crispy crust with the Pampered Chef Pizza Crust Mix, make sure to preheat your oven and baking sheet before placing the pizza dough on it. You can also brush the crust with olive oil before baking and bake it on the lowest rack in the oven for a crispier result.

5. Are there any gluten-free options for the Pampered Chef Pizza Crust Mix?

Unfortunately, the Pampered Chef Pizza Crust Mix is not currently available in a gluten-free option. However, you can try substituting the all-purpose flour in the mix with a gluten-free flour blend to make it suitable for those with gluten sensitivities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CRuff
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • monicag
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedalf