• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Personalized Checks

In summary, to order personalized checks from Pampered Chef, go to their website and click on the "Personalized Checks" tab. The average processing time for these checks is 7-10 business days and rush processing is available for an additional fee. Customers can also use their own logo or image on the checks, with some guidelines. There is a one-time setup fee, but no additional fees for reordering the same design. If not satisfied, customers can contact customer service within 30 days for a replacement or refund.
momoftwins
Ok well it has obviously been a long time since I actually had to order real checks. I checked Merrill's website today and didn't see any so called their customer service number and they said they don't make them anymore! Since when??? UGH!!! I really wish we still had Town & Country then as they had awesome PC checks too!

Damn! Guess I will be checking with my bank or Current. UGH!!

Yeah, it's been a while since those were available. I'm hoping they'll reappear before I need to reorder.

Vista Print offers checks. I am thinking of switching banks and so I would need new checks too. There are lots of online check retailers that have kitchen related designs.

So if you use Vista Print for checks what kind of PC design could one use???

just search their designs and pick one out that has a kitchen motif or a chef's hat or something. you can't upload the PC logo or anything like that.

Thanks Deb! I may just check out the bank for pricing and designs and also there was something in Sunday's paper for cheap checks!

1. What is the process for ordering Pampered Chef personalized checks?

To order personalized checks from Pampered Chef, simply go to our website and click on the "Personalized Checks" tab. From there, you can choose from a variety of designs and customize your checks with your name, address, and bank information. Once you have completed the personalization process, you can proceed to checkout and place your order.

2. How long does it take to receive my personalized checks?

The average processing time for Pampered Chef personalized checks is 7-10 business days. However, this may vary depending on the shipping method you choose and your location. We also offer rush processing for an additional fee if you need your checks sooner.

3. Can I use my personal logo or image on my personalized checks?

Yes, you can upload your own logo or image to use on your personalized checks. Please make sure that the image is in a high-resolution format and meets our guidelines for acceptable content. You can find more information about this on our website or by contacting our customer service team.

4. Are there any additional fees for personalized checks?

Yes, there is a one-time setup fee for personalized checks. This fee covers the cost of designing and printing your custom checks. However, there are no additional fees for reordering the same design in the future.

5. What is the return policy for personalized checks?

We take great pride in the quality of our products and want you to be completely satisfied with your personalized checks. If for any reason you are not happy with your order, please contact our customer service team within 30 days of receiving your checks and we will work with you to find a solution, whether it be a replacement or a refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Zombielicious
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies