• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PC Personalized checks

momoftwins

Veteran Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ok well it has obviously been a long time since I actually had to order real checks. I checked Merrill's website today and didn't see any so called their customer service number and they said they don't make them anymore! Since when??? UGH!!! I really wish we still had Town & Country then as they had awesome PC checks too!

Damn! Guess I will be checking with my bank or Current. UGH!!

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Yeah, it's been a while since those were available. I'm hoping they'll reappear before I need to reorder.

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
Vista Print offers checks. I am thinking of switching banks and so I would need new checks too. There are lots of online check retailers that have kitchen related designs.

momoftwins

Veteran Member
Nov 9, 2005
So if you use Vista Print for checks what kind of PC design could one use???

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
just search their designs and pick one out that has a kitchen motif or a chef's hat or something. you can't upload the PC logo or anything like that.

momoftwins

Veteran Member
Nov 9, 2005
Thanks Deb! I may just check out the bank for pricing and designs and also there was something in Sunday's paper for cheap checks!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
Replies
Views