• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Paperwork & Used Products for Sale 1/2 Price

L
lizardhippie
Here's what I have left as far as paperwork goes:

survey drawing slips, Pampered Bride & Fundraiser sample packets, 14 Pampered Bride flyers, 5 paring knives, 3 packs gift certificate order forms, misc. office supplies, Bride-doll cake insert, Pampered Chef change purse, Super Starter Success Video, 4 heart molds, catalog envelopes, 3 super starter tapes, 2 PC notepads, 1 Super Starter CD, PC bags, 5 clipboards (plain brown), Stoneware Sensations Cookbook, 25th anniversary commenorative book, 25 last season catalogs (for fairs), 1 laminated gift certificate, 1 PC binder, Kitchen Consultant News since July 2000, misc. postcards (Nancy's & homemade), and misc. flyers & recipes.

I'm selling all of the above for $20 plus shipping, if anyone is interested. If I don't hear from anyone by this weekend, I'm throwing it all away!!

I am also selling used products half price:

Apple Peeler Corer Slicer & stand $20.00
Ultimate Slice & Grate $22.50
Deluxe Cheese Grater & Grate Container $11.75
Flour/Sugar Shaker $2.00
Simple Additions Hospitality Set & Stand $35.00
Star Ice Cube Trays $3.00
OLD Springform Pan Set (not non-stick) $5.00
Tool Turn About $7.50
Star Bread Tube $3.25
Large Rack $2.00
Mini Whipper $1.00
Large & Small Serving Tongs $10.00
Egg Seperator $3.00
Grapefruit Knife $3.25
Lemon Zester/Scorer $4.25

e-mail me at [email protected] if you want anything - first come, first serve!!

Sara :D

Remaining itemsThank you to everyone who has already purchased items from me! You're really helping me clean out my PC area of my house!

Here's what i still have left (the paperwork is sold):

Apple Peeler Corer Slicer & stand $20.00
Ultimate Slice & Grate $22.50
Deluxe Cheese Grater & Grate Container $11.75
OLD Springform Pan Set (not non-stick) $5.00
Tool Turn About $7.50
Large Rack $2.00
Mini Whipper $1.00
Lemon Zester/Scorer $4.25

e-mail me at [email protected] if you want anything - first come, first serve!!

Thanks!

Hi Sara!I saw your post about the Pampered Chef paperwork and used products for sale, and I am definitely interested! As a fellow consultant, I know how important it is to have the right materials and tools for our business.I would love to purchase everything you have listed for $20 plus shipping. I am also interested in a few of the used products you have for sale. Can you please let me know the shipping cost and how I can pay you for everything?Thank you so much for offering these items at such a great price. I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

1. What is included in the Pampered Chef paperwork for sale?

The Pampered Chef paperwork for sale includes survey drawing slips, Pampered Bride & Fundraiser sample packets, flyers, office supplies, catalogs, postcards, and recipes. It also includes a variety of media such as tapes, CDs, and a video.

2. How much is the Pampered Chef paperwork for sale?

The Pampered Chef paperwork is being sold for $20, plus shipping costs.

3. What are the used products being sold and at what price?

The used products being sold include kitchen tools such as an apple peeler corer slicer, a cheese grater, and a flour/sugar shaker. They are all being sold at half price, with prices ranging from $1 to $35.

4. How can I purchase these items?

To purchase any of the items, you can email the seller at [email protected]. Items will be sold on a first come, first serve basis.

5. When will these items be available for purchase?

The items will be available for purchase until the end of the weekend, after which the seller will throw them away if no one has expressed interest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Andrea Minier
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies