• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Pantry Dip Mixes?

In summary, the dips are great for casual BBQs and can be made with just about any of the seasonings or rubs. They are also great for selling the pc pantry.
crysboo
Hey guys, I'm very new to PC (by very I mean I haven't even recieved my kit yet!) and a friend of mine told me she was interested in getting the dips.... Now I've looked online and I have no idea what she's talking about, she says you just mix it with sour cream or something... Does anyone know anything about these dips?

If they do exist they would be great for the casual "this isn't a PC party but it is" BBQ that I'm giving in a couple weeks!

Thanks in advance:chef:

Our Southwestern Seasoning Mix & All-Purpose Dill Mix bottles have the dip recipes printed on the label... Customers can even purchase a prepacked gift set "1-2-3 Dip! Set" that has the 2 above bottles, Asian Seasoning Mix, and the small Bamboo Spoon Set (2 small bamboo sets) in a muslin gift bag.
You can make all kinds of sauces, dips and even butters with just about all of our seasonings & rubs.

That's Great! Thanks so much! :thumbup:

make sure you order some of the seasoning mixes. they are great to have on hand for personal use, but an easy way to show them off at shows if you have a dip made up ahead of time. guests love them! and, they're so simple and quick to throw together.

crysboo said:
That's Great! Thanks so much! :thumbup:

since you're new,I think you need to change your stats. I think you mean it say <1, not >1.

good luck with your new business and welcome to the club!!:)

Thanks guys I appreciate it. So do you basically just mix them with sour cream or something? I think these would be great to put out at most shows... just to show people how easy it is to make a great dip. Definately a great way to sell more pc pantry...

What are Pampered Chef Pantry Dip Mixes?

Pampered Chef Pantry Dip Mixes are a line of delicious and easy-to-prepare dip mixes that are perfect for any occasion. They are made with high-quality ingredients and come in a variety of flavors to suit different tastes.

How do I use Pampered Chef Pantry Dip Mixes?

Using Pampered Chef Pantry Dip Mixes is simple and quick. Just follow the instructions on the package, which typically involve combining the mix with a few simple ingredients like sour cream, mayonnaise, or cream cheese. You can also get creative and use the dips as a seasoning for other dishes.

Are Pampered Chef Pantry Dip Mixes gluten-free?

Yes, all Pampered Chef Pantry Dip Mixes are gluten-free, making them suitable for people with gluten intolerance or celiac disease. They are also free of artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives.

Can I customize the Pampered Chef Pantry Dip Mixes?

Absolutely! While the dip mixes come with suggested instructions, you can always add your own twist to them. For example, you can add extra spices, herbs, or mix in some chopped vegetables to make the dips even more flavorful and unique.

How long do Pampered Chef Pantry Dip Mixes last?

Pampered Chef Pantry Dip Mixes have a shelf life of about 2 years, so you can stock up on your favorite flavors and always have a delicious dip on hand for any occasion. Once prepared, the dips can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • byrd1956
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies