1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show PC Pantry Dip Mixes?

1. crysboo

crysboo Novice Member

Hey guys, I'm very new to PC (by very I mean I haven't even recieved my kit yet!) and a friend of mine told me she was interested in getting the dips.... Now I've looked online and I have no idea what she's talking about, she says you just mix it with sour cream or something... Does anyone know anything about these dips?

If they do exist they would be great for the casual "this isn't a PC party but it is" BBQ that I'm giving in a couple weeks!

Thanks in advance:chef:

Jun 9, 2009
  2. TrishPCMommy

TrishPCMommy Member Gold Member

Our Southwestern Seasoning Mix & All-Purpose Dill Mix bottles have the dip recipes printed on the label... Customers can even purchase a prepacked gift set "1-2-3 Dip! Set" that has the 2 above bottles, Asian Seasoning Mix, and the small Bamboo Spoon Set (2 small bamboo sets) in a muslin gift bag.
    You can make all kinds of sauces, dips and even butters with just about all of our seasonings & rubs.

Jun 9, 2009
  3. crysboo

crysboo Novice Member

That's Great! Thanks so much! :thumbup:

Jun 9, 2009
  4. kewaters

kewaters Member

make sure you order some of the seasoning mixes. they are great to have on hand for personal use, but an easy way to show them off at shows if you have a dip made up ahead of time. guests love them! and, they're so simple and quick to throw together.

Jun 9, 2009
  5. doughmama

doughmama Advanced Member Silver Member

since you're new,I think you need to change your stats. I think you mean it say <1, not >1.

good luck with your new business and welcome to the club!!:)

Jun 9, 2009
  6. crysboo

crysboo Novice Member

Thanks guys I appreciate it. So do you basically just mix them with sour cream or something? I think these would be great to put out at most shows... just to show people how easy it is to make a great dip. Definately a great way to sell more pc pantry...

Jun 10, 2009
Have something to add?