1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Rant PC orders for Host

1. I just closed a facebook party. I think I did very good and it was really easy. I did a little over 600 in sales.
    I earned a host special, free gift, 250.00 free product, 3 half priced items, and 25% off my order. I was very happy with this until I went to place my order. I tried doing my 3- half price items,, then my host special, free gift,
    then my 250 free and what ever was left on my list at 25% off. I had it figured that I would spend around 125.00 for the large order I wanted. Well It ended up costing me 380.00 because you have to do free first, then half price, then the other and the % off only goes on full price stuff. I under stood it was on my entire order.
    Anyway they need to make the ordering process less confusing. List the order you have to buy stuff and clearly state the % is only on what you buy at full price.

Jul 16, 2020
  2. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Legacy Member Gold Member

Well, there is no "order" that you have to buy stuff. You just can't double/triple dip on benefits. I always explain to my Hosts that the benefits are (for the most part) independent of each other.
    • Put everything you want to purchase in the cart, minus the monthly host special. Indicate which 3 items you want at 1/2-price (I can see a box that you check mark for that under the items).
    • Then $250 free is taken from those items that are not already 1/2-price. When the $250 is subtracted from those items, the 25% is taken off of amount that goes above and beyond the $250.
    • Finally, decide on your Monthly Host Special item. That's already 60% off so no other discounts are applied to that item.
    Hope that's helpful for the future.

Jul 18, 2020
  3. Admin Greg

Admin Greg Senior Member Staff Member

Welcome to CS!

Jul 20, 2020
Have something to add?