• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Did I Overpay for My Pampered Chef Order? Understanding the Ordering Process

In summary, to place an order as a host, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab. Then, select "Host Orders" and choose the items you would like to purchase. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place the order for you. As a host, you can use your host rewards towards your order by entering the amount during checkout. Delivery times can vary, but orders are typically delivered within 7-10 business days. If you need to make changes to your order, please contact your consultant as soon as possible. Host orders follow the same return and exchange policy as regular orders, with a 30-day window for returns or exchanges. Personalized and clearance items cannot be
Kristianne
I just closed a facebook party. I think I did very good and it was really easy. I did a little over 600 in sales.
I earned a host special, free gift, 250.00 free product, 3 half priced items, and 25% off my order. I was very happy with this until I went to place my order. I tried doing my 3- half price items,, then my host special, free gift,
then my 250 free and what ever was left on my list at 25% off. I had it figured that I would spend around 125.00 for the large order I wanted. Well It ended up costing me 380.00 because you have to do free first, then half price, then the other and the % off only goes on full price stuff. I under stood it was on my entire order.
Anyway they need to make the ordering process less confusing. List the order you have to buy stuff and clearly state the % is only on what you buy at full price.

Well, there is no "order" that you have to buy stuff. You just can't double/triple dip on benefits. I always explain to my Hosts that the benefits are (for the most part) independent of each other.
  • Put everything you want to purchase in the cart, minus the monthly host special. Indicate which 3 items you want at 1/2-price (I can see a box that you check mark for that under the items).
  • Then $250 free is taken from those items that are not already 1/2-price. When the $250 is subtracted from those items, the 25% is taken off of amount that goes above and beyond the $250.
  • Finally, decide on your Monthly Host Special item. That's already 60% off so no other discounts are applied to that item.
Hope that's helpful for the future.

Welcome to CS!

What is the process for placing an order as a host?

To place an order as a host, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab. Then, select "Host Orders" and choose the items you would like to purchase. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place the order for you.

Can I use my host rewards towards my order?

Yes, as a host, you can use your host rewards towards your order. Simply enter the amount of host rewards you would like to redeem during the checkout process.

How long does it take for my order to be delivered?

Delivery times can vary depending on your location and the availability of the items you ordered. Generally, orders are delivered within 7-10 business days. You can track the status of your order through your Pampered Chef account.

Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?

If you need to make changes to your order, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant as soon as possible. They may be able to make changes or cancel the order if it has not yet been processed.

What is the return and exchange policy for host orders?

Host orders are subject to the same return and exchange policy as regular orders. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized and clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mindascookin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Mindascookin
  • MoeSavoie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dottywotty
  • JTNT8704