• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House at a Hotel? Need Ideas for Invites - Please Help!

In summary, an Open House at a Hotel is an event where the hotel showcases their services and amenities to the public. To RSVP, you can respond to the invitation or contact the hotel directly. The dress code is usually business casual, but it's best to check with the hotel beforehand. At the event, you can expect to see the hotel's rooms, amenities, and event spaces, as well as enjoy food and drinks and learn about special offers. Guests are welcome, but it's important to RSVP for both yourself and your guest.
JeanetteK
Silver Member
I am new to PC, I want to do an Open House but my house is too small. Is it okay to do one at a meeting room at a local hotel? Please help. Also any ideas on flyers or invitations for Open Houses? Jeanette

Hi Jeanette - I had the same issue not too long ago. My husband is in the military and I am doing a show for our wives club (about 40-50 wives) next month. My kitchen and living room combined couldn't seat that many people comfortably. So the host and I decided the battalion classroom (which is a classroom type environment the guys use) would be the perfect place. And because I won't have access to an oven, stove, etc. I am doing a sip-n-dip theme for the warmer months ahead. Anything that needs the use of a major kitchen appliance, I am making ahead of time. I would definitely consider a local hotel and invite as many people as possible because more than likely not everyone will be able to attend. Take advantage of the large area! Best of luck to you!!

Erica :)

As a fellow PC user, I can definitely relate to wanting to host an Open House but feeling limited by the size of your house. I think it is absolutely okay to look into using a meeting room at a local hotel for your event. It may even be a better option as it will provide a neutral and professional space for your guests.When it comes to flyers or invitations, I would suggest keeping it simple and eye-catching. You want to make sure your event stands out and entices people to attend. You could include a photo of your products or a special offer to grab people's attention. Also, be sure to include all the necessary information such as date, time, location, and any special instructions (such as RSVP or parking information).One idea for a flyer could be to design it as a mini catalog, showcasing some of your top products and highlighting the benefits of attending the Open House. You could also consider sending out digital invitations through email or social media to save on printing costs.Overall, don't stress too much about the invitations. The most important thing is to spread the word and make sure people know about your Open House. Utilize your social network, word of mouth, and any other resources available to you. Best of luck with your event!

1. What is an Open House at a Hotel?

An Open House at a Hotel is an event where the hotel opens its doors to the public to showcase their services and amenities. It is a great opportunity for potential customers to get a feel for the hotel and its offerings.

2. How do I RSVP for the Open House at a Hotel?

To RSVP for the Open House at a Hotel, you can either respond to the invitation or contact the hotel directly. They will provide you with all the necessary information and confirm your attendance.

3. Is there a dress code for the Open House at a Hotel?

Typically, the dress code for an Open House at a Hotel is business casual. However, it is always best to check with the hotel beforehand to see if they have a specific dress code for the event.

4. What can I expect at the Open House at a Hotel?

At the Open House at a Hotel, you can expect to see the hotel's rooms, amenities, and event spaces. There may also be food and drinks served, as well as information about special offers or packages.

5. Can I bring a guest to the Open House at a Hotel?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the Open House at a Hotel. However, it is important to RSVP for both yourself and your guest so the hotel can make proper preparations for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kspry
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampcheflisa