• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Stickers: Have They Proven Successful for Consultants?

In summary, a group of women discuss their experiences with using PC stickers on their cars to promote their business. Some have had success with getting leads and sales from it, while others are still waiting to see results. One mentions getting a lead from it and another talks about how it helped her recruit a new consultant. Overall, they believe it's worth the investment.
ChefLaurel
I just got back from our holiday trip from our home just outside of Boston, MA to my SIL's house outside of Washington, DC. I saw several PC stickers on vans and cars, including one of those big ones from town and country that my husband noticed, and said, "Hey - should you have one of those?"

I wish I had had my whisk or something with me, I could have flashed the "I am a consultant too!" sign to the folks I saw. Maybe I should get me one of those stickers....

Does anyone have one, and have they had any luck getting business from it?

Thanks!

Laurel

I just ordered mine yesterday, but wondered the same thing. although I figure, if I get just one sale or party from it, it was well worth the expense! Plus, we don't know if the new vendor will have this item available! I'll post again once I have it (she said about 10 days) and if it works at all!

Ange :cool:

I have purchased my window decals but I'm waiting for my hubby help me to apply them to our vehicle. I bought them because another consultant here in my area gets leads from hers pretty frequently. :D

I ordered my window decal back in September. I was starting to wonder if anyone ever noticed it. Well, last week Monday, after picking up my daughter from school, I pulled into my driveway and parked instead of pulling into the garage. A woman in an SUV passed my house then stopped, backed up and stopped in front of my house, put down her window and enthusiastically yelled out "Do You Sell Pampered Chef?" I told her yes and asked her if she wanted a catalog. She did and actually wanted to do a catalog show and called me back on the night before Thanksgiving with about $250 in orders.

It turns out that she lives only about 6 houses down the road and she said she had noticed my sign a few times when she picks her kids up from school and had been trying to track me down.

So, that is my testimony that it does get noticed. Since then I have been keeping my van in the driveway. Hopefully, I will run into more people that will actually be proactive and call, go to my website, or stop me.

Darlene

Very cool!! I have one of the magnetic ones. I've had a fair amount of interest and everyone at the preschool knows I sell it, but it hasn't led anywhere quite yet. BUT, one of my consultants who is just starting out was a lead that came about through my car magnet! She called me after seeing my car in a grocery store parking lot that I RARELY go to. Boy, was I glad I stopped there that day!

1. How do Pampered Chef stickers help consultants?

Pampered Chef stickers are a valuable tool for consultants to use in their business. They can be placed on catalogs, order forms, and other materials to help promote the brand and make it easy for customers to remember how to contact their consultant.

2. Are Pampered Chef stickers customizable?

Yes, Pampered Chef stickers can be customized with a consultant's name, contact information, and even their logo or branding. This helps to make the stickers more personal and unique to each consultant.

3. How have Pampered Chef stickers proven successful for consultants?

Pampered Chef stickers have been proven to be successful for consultants in several ways. They help to increase brand visibility, make it easier for customers to remember how to contact their consultant, and can even serve as a conversation starter about the products.

4. Do consultants have to pay for Pampered Chef stickers?

No, consultants do not have to pay for Pampered Chef stickers. They are provided by the company as a marketing tool for consultants to use in their business.

5. Can Pampered Chef stickers be used for other purposes besides promoting the brand?

Yes, Pampered Chef stickers can also be used for other purposes, such as labeling products or packaging, adding a personal touch to gift baskets or party favors, or even as a fun addition to correspondence with customers or team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • bgpamperedchef